Seven

"I need time to think about it. Yes I find you very attractive but this is all so sudden. Besides you wanted to wait until you were married, right? What changed your mind?" Trevor asked while blushing as he could imagine her naked and tied up begging him to pound her before he blinked and then rubbed his face. Miranda smiled and then she got naked before she went to him and stood behind him as she reached around and then she pulled his cock out and then she got on his knees right in front of him. Miranda then smiled and grabbed his cock before she started to rub it while moving her hand down to her pussy and then she started to moan as she masturbated. Trevor knew that she could do what she was doing alone and so he gave in to hours long sex that made the both of them moan and scream in pleasure before Trevor woke up alone the next morning. He had felt a little disappointed but he thought about it and then understood if they were to leave together then it would look suspicious to other people. Miranda quickly ran home as she knew that the drone was coming soon and she knew that if she was not home for the drone to see her then it would be bad news for her. Miranda then went into the back door and then immediately stopped when she watched her parents walk into the hallway to get to the kitchen where she was. She then immediately took a deep breath before she grabbed some ingredients and then she started to cook so that she could mask Trevor's scent on her.

"Miranda, darling. So glad you are here. I missed you so." Her mother said before she hugged Miranda while her father walked around looking for boys or anyone else hiding around the house. Miranda knew that she needed to get her mother off of her so that she could be able to stop her father but she knew that she could be seen by her father to be very suspicious if she tried. So she then closed her eyes and immediately took a deep breath since she had to remain as unsuspicious as possible before her mother let her go and then she watched as her father then went to her and gave his usual quick hugs. Miranda had felt a little disappointed that he would not give her a real or longer hug but she also knew not to expect her father to show affection towards her. Her father then let go of her and took a few steps away and then he looked at her with a serious expression on his face as Miranda looked at him worried about what he was going to say next. She then closed her eyes and then she slowly took a deep breath as she knew they all finally needed to have the hardest and most awkward talk that all of them needed to have. Miranda then opened her eyes and then she gently points to the table as her mother and father watched her before they looked at each other. Both of them went and sat down and then watched as she went and sat down in front of the both of them with a serious look on her face.

"Thanks for meeting with me today. Even though I wasn't expecting you both to come back for another few days but anyway. I have an announcement. And no, no amount of begging and pleading will change my mind." Miranda said before her father looked at her shocked and her mother put her hand on her chest. She knew that she had to figure out what she was going to say exactly since she had no time to practice the conversation with herself. Miranda then opened her eyes and then she looked at both of them in the eyes as she knew that she had to spit the words out already while noticing her mom put her hand on her father's arm. She had felt very upset that her mother was already fearing the worst out of her already but she knew that this would happen even if she were to meet them days later. Miranda and her father stared at each other for a couple of minutes while her mother started to cry from shame as she wondered how she had raised a horrid daughter who would get pregnant while in the middle of high school and not wait for her wedding night. Even though Miranda did want to reveal that she had indeed lost her virginity while in high school but she knew that if she continued to wait even her father would get upset thinking that she was pregnant and asking help from the both of them.

"I want to move out and live the poor lifestyle. I don't want help from either of you. Not even you, mom." Miranda said before both her mother and father looked at her stunned since they had never in their entire lives expected those words to ever come out of her mouth. Her mother then started to cry much harder as her father looked at her feeling disappointed while she watched both of them feeling confused about their reactions. She thought they would be happy with her wanting to do what she wanted but instead her mother ran up to her bedroom as her father folded his arms across his chest. Miranda slunk down in her seat since she didn't know what was going on or what was going to happen next before she watched her father stand up and then place his hands on the table. He looked her straight in the eyes and then stayed there as long as he could without even faking a smile to show that he was feeling really happy and proud of her. But by the look on her father's face, he was anything but proud of her and happy to support her and she knew that she needed to figure out what was going on with the both of them. Miranda opened her mouth to say something but then closed it when her father made a grunting sound which she knew was a sound telling her to shut up and listen to him.