Three

"You and I need to have a talk." Trevor said while being serious as he turned to look at her before she backed away a little bit with a worried look on her face as she wondered what he knows about her. She knew that she had to stay quiet since she didn't want anyone to know who she really is even though also knew she could not hold it in forever and it would be bad for her if everyone knew. Trevor then got closer to her to see if he could activate the killer look in her eyes again before she backed away again until she stopped when her back hit the wall and then she closed her eyes and swallowed before Trevor watched her confused. She knew that she had to say something to get him to back off but she knew that she could not make any assumptions about Trevor since he was always so kind to her. But she knew that she couldn't take any risks since she still wanted to be a good girl until she was older and out of school so she didn't receive so much pressure and didn't have to endure a lot of drama from everyone around her.

"I'm waiting till I'm married. I'm sure your great to have sex with." Miranda said leaving Trevor speechless with a shocked expression on his face before Miranda's face turned bright red before hiding her face again. She realized that he was not there to have sex with her and she had hoped that he didn't know what her secret was and she would rather him tell the school what she told him. But she knew that at the moment she couldn't hide from the shame she had brought upon herself and then Trevor started to laugh a bit before Miranda looked at him confused. She was wondering why he was laughing at her after she had made a fool of herself before she looked away as tears filled her eyes while Trevor slowly stopped laughing at her. He then took a deep breath and then looked at her again since he had something to talk to her about and he knew that he could not let her to continue to stall the conversation since he knew that it was not fair for either of them.

"No, I have a more serious question to ask you. And you can not get angry with me about what I'm about to say. Last night, I went into your room and I looked through your desk. The reason why is because when I saw you stand up for me, there was this look in your eyes that intrigued me. I could not figure it out. So I went to your house to ask you what that was about but then I saw that you were deep asleep. So I climbed in and went through your room and I saw an article claiming you killed a teacher that tried to rape you. Did you do it?" Trevor asked before Miranda looked at him shocked that he had gone through her room and found out her secret. Miranda was stunned and she didn't know how to respond since she halld no idea what she had gotten his attention but now she was silent since she knew that she had to quickly respond to his question. Trevor then smiled as he knew the answer without her to tell him a response but he knew that he may be his next target which made her more attractive to him, though he had no idea why. He knew that he had to figure out how to find out who Miranda really was even if it meant he had to put his life on the line to find the darkest side of Miranda. He then smirked as he watched her as she wiped her tears away and then Miranda looked at him again and they knew what he was going to say next.

"Yes, it was me. But they all believed that the bad boy was the one that had done it and he is still in prison for it." Miranda said before she turned her head again and Trevor looked at her shocked about what she had said even though he also knew that she was not innocent based on the look in her eyes. He then got closer to her and then he put his hand on her cheek before she looked at him confused since she believed that he was going to run away from her but no he was leaning his head towards her as they both heard a knock on the door. They knew that it was time for them to leave the shed and to go to class but Trevor wanted to get some more seconds just to be able to whisper in Miranda's ear. He wanted to tell her what he thought of her and he knew that he was going to tell her what he had thought of her any way he could even though he knew it could push her away from him. Trevor moved his lips close to her lips and then he smiled and then moved his lips to her ear so that he could whisper in her hair covered ear. Miranda quietly breathed heavily as she didn't know what was going to happen next and she was hoping that he would at least take a step away from her. Trevor held his hands behind his back after Trevor heard Miranda's heavy breathing as he smiled more knowing he had more power over Miranda and the way she was feeling.