Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Song: "Rose" Ludovico Einaudi (Song in External)

Nicco’s POV

I woke up the next morning, in bed, alone. My mind went wild. He didn’t come home last night, he is cheating on me! I could feel the tears welling in my eyes.

Then I heard the door crack open.

“Babe, you up?” Taylor asked.

I was relieved. “Yeah” I said hoping out of bed and ran over, jumping into his arms and hugging his neck.

He laughed. “Is everything ok?”

“I just... I’m just glad you’re here” I said.

He raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure?”

I nodded, and then leaned in and kissed him. I couldn’t tell him what I was really thinking. He would think I was crazy.

“So I have practice, but after how about you and I have the rest of the day too ourselves?”

I smiled. “Finally”

He laughed. “Yeah you and I can go out to dinner tonight”

I smiled.

“Sounds good”

Maybe Taylor wasn’t like I thought he would be.

When he got done with practice, just as he promised I was all his all day long. We went to the west Edmonton mall. It was huge! Bigger than any mall I’ve ever been too. Every store you could possibly want.

Taylor told me he was taking me too this cute little Italian place he knew of, so dress nice.

I dressed in my red lace mini dress, with a pair of my black heels. I curled my hair, and did my make up dark, and sexy like always.

“Babe you almost ready?” He asked.

“Mhmm” I said as I stopped in front of the mirror he had hanging in the hall way to put on my red lipstick.

“Oh my God” He said approaching.

“What? Is everything alright?”

“You look so good baby” He said kissing the side of my neck.

We finally made it out of his apartment, after kissing each other’s faces off.

We pulled up too this small Italian restaurant. I wouldn’t have expected it to be as busy as it was.

“Mr. Hall!” an old Italian man greeted us. “Normal table?”

Taylor nodded. “Yes please”

The man guided us to the back of the restaurant. I could feel all eyes on us as we made our way to the table. I could hear people whispering, saying stuff like “You know who that is? That’s Taylor Hall!” or “Is that his girlfriend? She’s definitely not from around here.” That was very true. I could tell I looked differently than the rest of the women of Edmonton. I wore tighter shorter dresses.  I wore more make up then they did. My hair was styled differently. I looked like I was from the mid-west or east coast.

 The man came back with our drinks.

“You’re usual?” The old man asked Taylor.

Taylor nodded. “Yes, make that two please”

The old man nodded and rushed off to the kitchen to place the order.

“Looks like someone comes here a little more then he should” I said taking a sip of my water.