Chapter 17

I just want to say thank you for no death threats on the last chapter. Even though I still think some of you are in denial.

Chapter 16

Song: The readers get to decide what song would be good for this chapter

The day after Taylor had called me, Kenny had a game that I promised I’d go too. I hadn’t told anyone that Taylor had called me. I was waiting till I found out about his ankle. I called his mom the next morning and told her to text when they found out what was wrong. She of course tried to get me back together with her son.

“So have you found out what’s wrong with Taylor’s ankle?” Jackie asked as we watched warm ups.

“Yeah, Kim told me he broke it and would be out the rest of season”

“Serves him right!” Jackie said as she took a bite of her ice cream.

“Seriously how can you eat ice cream in ice rink?”

 She shrugged her shoulders. “I had a craving for it”

I shook my head.

“Taylor called me last night” I said so low it was like I was whispering.

“And?” she said completely stopping eating her frozen treat.

“We talked, he told me he was scared to know what had happened, and why he cheated”

“Why then?”

“He said because he didn’t realize how good he had back in Windsor”

“Typical answer. Make you feel sorry for the wrong he did”

I laughed. “And he tried to have phone sex” I said in a whisper.

Her head snapped in my direction. “What!?”

“He tried to get me to have phone sex, so I teased him, and said I’d blow him and reminded him of a time when we had fantastic sex…”

“Time in the back of his stang?”

I nodded and smiled. “Yeah”

“Ok sorry continue”

“Then when he was about to finish, I told him what I’d say when I cum”

“Which is?”

“I don’t cheat”

She laughed.

“I said I have a boyfriend, and having phone sex with him would make me a cheater. If he wanted to have phone sex call up that piece of trash, he screwed a few weeks ago, then I hung up” I said taking a sip of my hot chocolate. “Instant cock block”

The game started. This was one of the last home games of the regular season. The Spits ended up losing. I told Kenny I’d spend the night with him if he wanted me too. Kenny was pretty good about leaving losses at the rink; one thing Taylor couldn’t do. After a loss he’d think about the game for hours, thinking about what he could have done to maybe make it better, or what he did wrong. It irritated the crap out of me.  I don’t think that because Kenny didn’t lose sleep over a loss, like Taylor, made him a less of a player than Taylor. I felt Kenny was a better player than Taylor. He was a better leader than Taylor, that’s for sure.

When we walked into his apartment, he went straight to the bedroom to get ready for bed. I put my purse on his table in the dining room, and plugged my phone up.

I walked into his room, as he was pulling up his sweats.

“Do you want something to eat?” I asked taking my coat off and laying it in the chair in his room.