Chapter 20

Song: "Listen to Your Heart" The Maine.

The sun was beaming in through my floor to ceiling window. I felt movement around my waist, and looked down at my center to see a tan arm holding me close to the brick wall of a chest. I wish I could say I hated how it felt, but I don't. I loved it. I missed it. Taylor was the first guy I gave my heart to, and yes he did crush it, but there's always going to be that special place in my heart for him.

I hated him, but I hated him so much I loved him with all my heart. I tried denying it, but I can't. Not anymore. The way he touches me, it's so soft. His gentle caresses drove crazy. All night long he told me whispered stories in my ear, making me relax against him, and giggle into the night. Bringing up good memories of the past; memories of the happier times between us. He held me close, promising to never let go, even when I told him that in the morning he had to. I knew this wasn't right, but why did doing wrong feel so right.

I felt his lips against my neck, kissing then nibbling on the my flesh.

"Good morning baby" he whispered into my ear. It was so good to hear him call me baby.

I turned to face him. His baby blue eyes searching my own. Searching for answers.

I leaned into him, gently pressing my lips into his. God it felt so good to be back here. Many memories of him and I in this very bed, kissing, touching, love making flooded my brain. I felt his tongue seek entrance, which I granted. His fingertips grazed my lower back, pushing my t-shirt up my body. I pushed his shirt up and over his head. Before I knew what was happening I was underneath him, and he was pushing my t-shirt over my head.

"You're so beautiful" he said.

I smiled. I had missed him saying that too me.

"God I love you so much" he said as he kissed his way down my neck.

"I" I hesitated for a moment. "I love you too Taylor"

He smiled down at me, and did what both of us were wanting.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You're so amazing" he whispered into my ear.

Him and I laid in my bed, entangled in each other's arms.

"Why do I feel so horrible?" I asked.

Before he could even answer, I heard my aunt call for me from down stairs.

I quickly grabbed my sweats and a t-shirt.

When I got down stairs I saw him. Kenny.

"Hey Babe" he said going to kiss my lips, but I turned so he got my cheek. "Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"I um..."

I heard someone come down stairs; and I knew this wasn't going to be good at all.

"What's he doing here?" Taylor asked as he pulled his shirt over his head.

I could see the anger in Kenny's eyes. "What am I doing here? I'm here boyfriend!"

Taylor scoffed. "Not for long"

"Are you threatening me?" Kenny said stepping towards Taylor and I.

"Guys stop it!" I said getting in-between the two.

"Tell me why's he's here Nicolette" Kenny gritted through his teeth.

"Kenny I think we should talk outside" I said grabbing his hand which he soon pulled away.

Once we got out side, I closed the door and leaned back against it.

"So are you going to tell me why's he's here?"

"I don't know Kenny, he just showed up yesterday"

"So he had to stay here?"

"Are you mad?" I asked scared of the answer.

"Of course I'm mad. I'm furious Nico. He comes back here and expecting you to drop your pants"

He turned to face me. "You already did didn't you?"

Before I could say anything. "I knew it!"

"Kenny please" I pleaded with him as the tears were welling in my eyes.

"No Nico. I fucking loved you!"

"And I love you too"

"But not the same way you love him"

"I've got to listen to what my heart is telling me"

"Whatever Nico, this is going to be the biggest mistake for you"

"So were done" I said more of a statement and not a question.

"You're going to regret this" he said as he walked to his car. "May not be tomorrow, or may not be for years from now, but you will regret the decision you just made"

And with that I watched Kenny drive off to never be seen again.

Would I regret my decision? Only time would tell.

Ok guys I know most of you will hate me, but Taylor and Nico needed to end up together. It just fits better. Besides wouldnt you rather have a story totally dedicated to Kenny and Nico? I already have the first chapter written for "Another Try" (If you havent subscribed, you really should. Its going to be really good) so once I finish the last chapter, I will post it then post the next. I love you guys, youve been th greatest readers. Comments are greatly appreciated. Try to keep the threats to a minuim lol love you guys!!