38 - DIL NIHAAD 🌸

- Azlaan -

5 years ago?

What happened 5 years ago? 

Another man touching her? The words made my blood boil. How dare that Asshole say such things to Amna. That shameless bastard. 

But, why did no one tell me about anything that happened 5 years ago?

But, that wasn't important right now. What was important was Amna. How was she even holding up? So much happened and she's still tending to Taya Abu, holding his hand and guiding him over to sit, doing ever kind of his checkup that she could without any appliances by her side. 

Did her family matter so much to her than her marriage breaking off? Oh god, this girl. 

My heart breaks for her. I wanted to kill that bastard for saying such venomous words about her and hurting her but I couldn't. If I had the power, I would've. I do have the power but...

First I'll handle the matter at hand and then talk to Zain. He'll know.

"Amna... Beta..." Taya Abu's weak voice reached her ears as s he ignored it and continued with what she was doing to check his condition, finding every available appliance in the room that she had kept.

[ Amna... Daughter... ]

"Baba, please...mujhe Kisi AUR cheez ke baray mein baat Nahin Karni, main abhi Boht upset hun ke Apne mujhe Kuch nahi bataya apni heart problem. AP ko mujhe Batana chahiye tha." Hee voice was firm and filed with sadness.

[ Father, please... I don't want to talk about it, I am very upset right now that you didn't tell me anything about your heart's problem. You should've told me. ]

Suleman Taya looked upset. His gaze was soft as he looked down at Amna. It's enough... I hate it. I can't do it...

Amna was done tending to her father and stood up from her seat.

"Shukar hai ke koi major masla nahi hai. Alhamdulillah. Magar main still Boht upset hun." Amna replied, putting all the appliances away. 

[ Thank god that it's not a major problem. All praises to Allah. But I'm still very upset. ]

"Amna... Kyun aise kar Rahi ho betay? Na karo. Please..." Suleman Taya pleaded.

[ Aman... Why are you doing this? Don't. Please... ]

"Main Kuch nahi kar Rahi, Baba." Amna replied nonchalantly turning back to him as Humna Tayi was standing behind Suleman Taya. 

[ I'm doing nothing, Baba. ]

He was right... She shouldn't do such things to her... Why was she so careless about it, why is she so relaxed?

"Kar Rahi ho... Amna... Beta tumhara, Nikkah tuta hai..." I could feel how difficult it was for Suleman Taya to say those words.

[ You are... Amna... Daughter, your Nikkah/marriage broke... ]

"Baba..." It was clear that she didn't want to talk about it.

"Lekin, Amna..." Taya Abu was unable to continue further.

[ But Amna... ]

This girl was careless. She's always been so selfless. Her family has always been her priority. But, at least now... Why isn't she thinking about it? Why isn't she thinking about herself right now?

"Ab Kon shadi kare ga Meri beti se... Neeche saray mehmaan hain. Agar ye baat bahir Nikal Gai to..." Suleman Taya muttered and I heard Amna's deep sigh.

[ Now who will marry my daughter... All the guests are waiting downstairs. If this talk went out then... ]

"Bhai, itni tension na lein..." Baba said to Taya as he stood beside him, holding one of his hands. 

[ Brother, don't take so much tension. ]

"Kaise na lun, Hassan? Meri beti ki BAAT hai. Meri Amna..." He looked up at Baba, his eyes glimmering with tears  under the light from the bulb. 

[ How can I not, Hassan? It's about my daughter. My Amna... ]

"Baba... AP nna parehaan hon. Jo Meri qismat mein ho ga, mujhe mil jaye ga. Asif nahi tha Meri qismat mein aur Jo us ne kia, us ke Baad to main kabhi na usay qabul Karti to, please... Na pareshan hon. Allah pak me Plans hum se bhi baray aur ache hotay hain." She spoke, sitting in front of Taya Abu again, holding his other hand and rubbing it to provide warmth and comfort.

[ Father... Don't worry. Whatever is in my fate, I will get it. Asif was not in my fate and whatever he did, I wouldn't have accepted him after what he did so, please... Don't worry. Allah's plans are bigger and better than ours. ] 

"Magar, Amna beta..." Suleman Taya tried to protest.

[ But Amna daughter... ]

"Baba..." Suleman Taya sighed and nodded reluctantly, understanding what Amna meant. 

Suleman Taya nodded helplessly, his head facing down. Amna stood up and walked away to the dressing table working on her jewellery, removing them and placing them on the table. 

"Main neeche ja ke mehmanon ko keh deta hun..." Suleman Taya stood up, heaving a heavy sigh.

[ I will go down and tell the guests... ]

"Kia batao ge mehmanon ko?" Dada Jan asked Taya Abu. He was right, what was he gonna tell the guests?

[ What will you tell the guests? ]

Suleman Taya glanced his way. 

"Jo keh paya" He replied helplessly.

[ Whatever I could say. ]

"Suleman..." Dada Jan called out but he didn't stop, turnong around as he walked towards the door beside me. As he opened the door to walk out, I don't know what got into me or how and why is said it but...

"Main Karun ga Amna se Shadi." 

[ I will marry Amna. ]

Assalam o alaikum Bhaiyon Aur unki Behnon!

Kya Hal hai? ( How are you?)

Latest update..! I know I'm very late but, it's getting very hard to take some time out. I'm trying my best, I hope you understand. well, Hope you like this one, tho :)

Azlaan... 👀😗

Go and follow me on Instagram and TikTok for the latest Updates, Guys...🤭✨{ Acc: dreamers_desi }

Do comment about how you feel about this chapter...🙃

*Lots of hugs & kisses*

Peace out

Sunshine ✿