71-80

Chapter 71 A Mother's Heart
Du Ruo has a kind heart as a mother. She is thinking about cleaning up the environment around her son so that he can grow up healthy and strong.

Even in the Ji family, who was far away in Hong Kong City, someone touched the mother's heart.

Mrs. Ji, Bai Minhua, cried in Ji Yuan's arms: "Ayuan, I never regret meeting you. This is God's arrangement. I came to this world just to meet you, but why can't we be together from the beginning?"

Ji Yuan gently stroked his wife's cheek, his face full of sadness. He said gently: "This is a test from God for us. Let us cherish each other's feelings even more. I understand what you have done for me, and I will cherish it even more."

Bai Minhua's tears fell on the man's clothes like pearls. She cried beautifully, with a kind of heartbreak that made Ji Yuan intoxicated.

Ji Yuan gently pried open his wife's jade-white fingers, and in her fair and delicate palm was a small phoenix-shaped jade pendant.

When Bai Minhua saw the jade pendant, her tears fell even harder. She sobbed and gently stroked the man's chest, choking and saying, "I am an unfilial daughter and an incompetent mother."

Ji Yuan said with a distressed look on his face: "Who said that? You are the best mother in the world. If you don't believe me, let's ask A-Lin?"

There was sorrow in the beauty's eyes, and the crystal tears on her cheeks carried endless melancholy: "But, Ruoruo..."

Ji Bailin said softly, "Didn't you arrange for someone from the Du family's eldest house to take care of her? You have fulfilled your responsibilities as a mother, don't be sad.

You always say that the child is well-behaved and sensible, she will definitely understand your painstaking efforts."

Bai Minhua's snow-white and slender arms gently wrapped around the man's neck, and her thin white fingers gently stroked the back of the man's neck. She said with tears in her eyes, "Thank you, Ayuan, I know everything. You persuaded your son to give the branch in Pengcheng to Du Hai to manage, just to help me repay them for raising my daughter. You did it all for me, I..."

The woman's eyes were full of charm, her cheeks were flushed, and her voice was gentle and melodious, drowning in the man's lips...

The man's eyes were full of pity. His beloved woman was kind and weak, like a dodder flower, lovable...

In the main room of the Du family courtyard, Du Ruo and Yuan Tingchuan were sitting on the sofa, looking at a piece of porcelain on the coffee table side by side.

This piece of porcelain was received by Du Ruo by chance before his departure, and it did not fit in with the batch of bronzes and painted pottery.

The glaze of the porcelain is crystal clear and moist, as clear and green as the surface of a lake. Du Ruo has already recognized that this is the "secret color porcelain".

There have always been countless legends about this "secret color porcelain". Until last year, several pieces of secret color porcelain were unearthed in the underground palace of Famen Temple, which resolved the long-standing controversy in the ceramics industry and allowed the "secret color porcelain" to be presented to the world again.

The "Secret Color Porcelain" has only been in the world for half a year. Du Ruo intends to play a joke on the boss to see if he recognizes it.

Du Ruo acted like a curious baby and asked, "This porcelain is very special. What is it?"

The boss is worthy of being a boss. Yuan Tingchuan smiled and said, "It's normal that you don't recognize it. This is secret color porcelain. Lu Guimeng once wrote, "The ninth autumn wind and dew open the Yue kiln, and the green color of thousands of peaks is captured."