11-20

Chapter 11 Master Li
There are a lot of people on bus No. 6 at this time, all of them are going to work.

Du Ruo felt uncomfortable because of the squeezing. She glanced out of the car window through the gap. There were waves of bicycles on the street, one after another, it was simply a sea of bicycles.

She remembered that this period was the "kingdom of bicycles", so why not get a bicycle? It would be better than squeezing around here.

The problem is, she can't ride a bike, she can only drive a car...

Du Ruo was almost squashed when she heard the conductor shout, "We've arrived at the Jade Factory. Anyone getting off? Get out now!"

When Du Ruo got out of the car, she heard Wang Fang say from behind: "Ruoruo, you're here? How are you? Are you feeling better?"

Du Ruo turned around and said, "I'm fine. You just got here too?"

Wang Fang nodded and said, "I just got here too, and the car was so crowded."

Du Ruo patted his chest with lingering fear. It was indeed too crowded.

Wang Fang took her arm and walked towards the gate, saying, "I heard that they have discussed several times about adding buses for us, but there is still no news.

By the way, Ruoruo, our superiors are coming to inspect today, so you have to be careful."

Du Ruo looked at Wang Fang in confusion and said, "I'm just a junior worker. What does it have to do with us if the superiors come to inspect?"

Wang Fang slapped her in frustration and said, "Since that incident, Master Li has been causing trouble for you all day long, don't you know what's going on?

"If someone from above comes to check, and he can't find fault with anyone else, he will just use you as a substitute, right?"

Du Ruo remembered that Master Li had a nephew who was transferred to the jade factory a few years ago and was also in their group.

He kept harassing Du Ruo, but Du Ruo ignored him. At that time, there were a lot of things going on at home and her son was young. She was worried all day long, so how could she have time to deal with such things?

Once he harassed Du Ruo again and was seen by a colleague. The colleague had a sense of justice and was very angry when he saw this, so he made a big deal out of the matter.

As a result, Master Li's nephew was sent back home because of his work style problems. Master Li didn't dare to cause trouble for that person and kept taking his anger out on Du Ruo.

Du Ruo managed to dodge the situation several times. She had to earn money to support her family, so as long as the situation was not too excessive, she would endure it.

Now, it’s different. She really doesn’t need this little money.

Although this job is dispensable to her, Du Ruo can resign on her own and cannot be threatened by anyone. What's going on?

Du Ruo entered the workshop, took off his coat and put on work clothes. Just as he finished cleaning, he saw Master Li coming towards him with a sullen face.

He said, "Xiao Du, you don't have to worry about the carving workshop today. A new batch of raw materials has arrived and has been piled up for several days. Go and move them over."

Lift your grandma's leg?

Du Ruo said, "Master Li, are you kidding me? I am a carver, not a porter. If you want to move the raw materials, you should go to the porter workshop to find someone."