151-160

Chapter 151 Feelings
Du Ruo looked at the things in Duobao Pavilion one by one, admiring them, but he just didn't want to exchange them.

Mr. Li was getting a little anxious. He couldn't help but ask, "Little friend Du, what do you think of these things of mine? Are there any that you like?"

"How should I answer you, old man? You must have good things. For example, the Ming Dynasty Baoxiang flower-patterned ewer with a poem on it has a shape like this and is carved like this. I want to exchange it with you. What will you do?"

Mr. Li stared without saying anything.

That definitely won’t work.

The Ming Dynasty pot with precious flower patterns and a poem on it was carved from a single piece of jade without a single flaw. The chihu crawling on the handle was carved vividly and lifelike, not to mention the precious flowers and poems on the body of the pot. Even Du Ruo himself could not carve with such skill.

Old Li understood what Du Ruo meant. He could not exchange the things that Du Ruo liked, and she also did not like the things that he wanted to exchange with others. The old man was a little depressed.

Du Ruo smiled and said, "Don't worry, old man. I will go to the jade market again in the second half of the year. I will get you a piece of five-color jade by then."

How can it be so easy for the old man to be depressed?

When the two of them came out to drink tea, Li Lao forced himself to cheer up. He looked at Du Ruo and said half-jokingly and half-seriously, "You are so young and it's not your fault that you met the wrong person. Have you ever thought about finding someone else to spend the rest of your life with? What do you think of my An Ze?"

Old Master Li had mentioned this to her in his previous life, but An Ze didn't mention it, so Du Ruo naturally pretended to be joking. Unexpectedly, the old man mentioned it again in this life.

Mr. Li said earnestly: "I know you get along well with the boy from the Yuan family, but the Yuan family is still too complicated. You are a smart child and may not like these trivial matters. Feelings are never a matter of two people. Sometimes, even the deepest feelings cannot withstand the friction.

You are a child that I like very much. I always feel that we are destined to be together. If you can be with An Ze, I will be at peace even if I close my eyes one day. "

Du Ruo was a little at a loss. She didn't expect the old man to mention this to her.

Seeing Du Ruo remained silent, Elder Li sighed and said, "No one knows a son better than his father. I know what An Ze is thinking. His transfer was arranged by me. He is not suitable to continue to be entangled with his elder brother in H City. He and An Rui are not the same kind of people. I really hope that he can live a peaceful and orderly life."

Du Ruo smiled: "Don't worry, old man, he will."

After saying goodbye to Li's house, Du Ruo did not take a car. She strolled alone on the path. The autumn afternoon sun was warm, comfortable and pleasant, just like Anze.

Du Ruo walked aimlessly, recalling many past events. Every leisurely and comfortable moment spent with An Ze appeared so clearly before her eyes. There was no passionate emotion, only the warmth like a trickle, which was plain and warm and made people yearn for it.

But matters of the heart are really hard to explain. Yuan Tingchuan is the variable in her life.

A car slowly stopped by the side of the road, and the bodyguard opened the door. Yuan Tingchuan, with Du Ruo's coat on his arm, walked slowly to her, put the coat on her shoulders, with a reproachful tone in his voice.