31-40

Chapter 31 Big Mac
Du Ruo was thinking that she would be going on a business trip in three days, so she let Xiaozhe stay in the kindergarten for a while. By the time she came back, the project would be almost finished, and the mother and daughter could move into the main house.

After three days of observation, Du Ruo gradually felt relieved.

Brother Chen is worthy of being a company commander and has strong leadership skills. Several of his subordinates are his former comrades-in-arms and they have a high degree of tacit cooperation.

What is rare is that their work style is upright and the quality of the projects they produce is very convincing.

Du Ruo said: "Brother Chen, have you ever thought about taking on the project yourself?"

In fact, Brother Chen’s leg injury is not serious, and he can do some odd jobs.

Brother Chen smiled and said, "Sister, it's not as easy as you say. The big engineering teams have all kinds of equipment, but we only have a few mud trowels and a few broken wooden frames. Who would give us the project?"

Du Ruo asked, “Is the equipment expensive?”

Brother Chen smiled and said, "It's not cheap. Nowadays, building a building and doing engineering work all emphasizes efficiency. It requires a lot of large machines. A medium-sized construction team would need at least 30,000 to 40,000 yuan to equip itself with all the equipment."

Du Ruo looked at the red line on Chen Yuan's head thoughtfully.

After making arrangements for his son, Du Ruo set off three days later.

This time, we went to the jade market on the border. Due to its special geographical location, it has gradually become the largest raw stone market in the country in recent years.

This trade fair was held in a grand manner, inviting dozens of powerful jewelry groups in Asia to participate, and there were also numerous domestic jade processing companies of all sizes.

Their Linshan City Jade Processing Factory is considered a medium-sized enterprise. It is inconspicuous among the big players. Director Shen also knows his own situation and is very low-key.

Not all of these people come here to gamble on jade. Most of them want to pick out some of the jade that has increased in value on site and buy it back. The same goes for their factory.

Director Shen personally led the team this time, one to purchase raw materials, and the other to build relationships and expand business.

After arranging everyone, Director Shen left in a hurry.

Du Ruo locked the door of the room, put a wad of money in his pocket, and went directly to the raw material market.

There weren’t many people in the rough stone market. Everyone had just arrived here not long ago and hadn’t had time to come and see the raw stones.

Those who can get here first are people who are extremely interested in gambling on stones.

As expected of the largest raw stone market in the country, in just a short while, Du Ruo had already seen the horizontal lines above the heads of several people fluctuate, but with different intensities.

It seems that in order to increase its popularity, the quality of this batch of raw stones is indeed good.

However, for a raw stone like this, the possibility of producing green is high, but the chance of producing top-quality jadeite is still low.

If top-quality jadeite is unearthed, it will definitely sell for a good price under such circumstances.

But the difficulty is about the same as buying a lottery ticket. Even gods cannot tell the quality of jade. No one can tell what is beneath the surface.