131-140

Chapter 131 Persuasion
Li Anze looked at her with complicated eyes and remained silent for a long time.

"I really didn't hear anything. Otherwise, you can just go and ask Brother Li and say that I was in the room at the time."

An Ze smiled, she knew clearly that she would not say it.

An Ze looked at the intersection where Chen Guochang disappeared, with worry in his eyes.

"Money can move people's hearts. Fame, wealth and power can cause great harm to people. Brother Guochang has always been an upright and honest person. Once he makes a mistake, there is no turning back."

“No matter how thick the fog is, it will disappear into thin air under the sunlight. What is fake is fake and can never be real.”

An Ze sighed a little: "Speaking of which, it was Brother Guochang's uncle who harmed him. At the beginning, his uncle just wanted something and asked him to steal it, but this kind of thing happened the first time and it happened the second time. The greed is hard to satisfy."

Du Ruo touched the teacup, thoughtfully.

"I heard that there is something about the Qu Group involved?"

"Businessmen value profit. Let's not talk about this anymore. Are your injuries all healed?"

"Didn't you know that a long time ago?"

"That's good. The house you asked me to look at last time has been found. It's at No. 22 Wutong Road. It's a coincidence. An old friend of mine is going to immigrate with his whole family. He doesn't plan to come back again. He wants to sell all the properties in the mainland, including this house. What do you think? Do you want to go and take a look?"

"Okay, but I wonder how the house is being cleaned? I don't have any extra time right now, so it would be better if I could move in soon."

"That's no problem. This house is well-equipped. It was originally occupied by his parents, but later they went abroad and it has been empty ever since. If you buy it, you can just clean it up a bit and live in it."

"That's great, let's go look at the house together tomorrow?"

"Okay, I'll pick you up at Yiyuan tomorrow."

There was a big banquet at home and An Ze was the host. After sitting for a short while, he left in a hurry.

Because of what happened just now, Du Ruo felt uneasy staying here, so she stood up and wanted to go forward. She saw Mr. Chen walking towards her.

Old Master Chen raised his hand and motioned Du Ruo to sit down. He came to find Du Ruo specially. He had just wanted to ask Du Ruo to go to the Chen family to talk, but was rejected by Yuan Tingchuan. The Chen family was in trouble, so he had to give in and use the quiet place of the Li family to say a few words.

"I won't say much. There is a saying that blood is thicker than water, and blood ties cannot be severed. The Chen family is in trouble now, and I hope you can lend a hand. Of course, you are also a child of the family, so you will not be left out of your share of things."

"I don't understand what the old man is saying. What happened to the Chen family?"

"You don't have to play dumb. You set up a trap for the Chenghua Doucai porcelain, didn't you? This kills two birds with one stone. You can tell the museum openly that they lost something, and you can clear yourself of all wrongdoing. You also swallowed the thing cleanly. The reputation of Mr. Yuan in Hong Kong City is well-deserved."

Du Ruo remained silent.

Old Chen said earnestly, "It's stressful to be his woman, right? Yuan Tingchuan is a rare talent, but as the saying goes, accompanying a king is like accompanying a tiger. You, you naturally have nothing to worry about now, but as the saying goes, beauty fades and love fades, and flowers do not last forever. If you become a daughter of the Chen family, it will be different. You will no longer be a rootless duckweed. The Yuan family will have to think twice before they can make a move on you. Would you consider it?"