41-50

Chapter 41 Picking up a baby
To be honest, Du Ruo didn't want to take Yuan Shurui home. If you look into it more carefully, she didn't want Yuan Shurui to be friends with Han Zhe.

There will never be a good relationship between her and Qu Xin, so this time she will use the big boss to severely damage the Qu Group.

On the surface, the Qu Group is now calm, but with the loss of tens of billions, the building will collapse in an instant as long as there is any disturbance in the stock market.

There was nothing that could be done about it. Qu Xin was too crazy. Since she had already set her sights on her and knew about Han Ming's affairs, she would definitely not let her and her son go.

Her career has not yet started, and it will not be achieved overnight. Even if she is accumulating funds quickly now, it will not be easy to lay a solid foundation.

She had to find something to do for the Qu Group. Since the boss gave her the opportunity, her subordinates would definitely not show mercy. Being lenient to the enemy would be cruel to oneself. Du Ruo understood this principle.

In fact, Yuan Tingchuan knew what she was going to do from the beginning, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

What's more, this was done by Du Ruo, and Yuan Tingchuan had nothing to do with it.

Du Ruo knew very well that the raw materials she guided the Qu Group to shoot were most likely to be bad.

From the moment Yuan Tingchuan said, "The five imperial edicts came from the general," the two of them had already understood each other.

Yuan Tingchuan acquiesced to Du Ruo's move and tried to clear himself of all charges. Until the last moment, when the real intention was revealed, Yuan Tingchuan would not admit that he had any intentions towards the Qu Group.

But Du Ruo was sure that the person who bared his fangs and caught Qu Group in his claws the moment it fell must be Yuan Tingchuan.

The relationship between parents and children is very complicated. Du Ruo is not sure how Han Zhe will judge the father-son relationship between him and Han Ming when he grows up.

Feelings will change with time and circumstances, so just go with the flow.

So she didn't want her son Han Zhe to get too close to Yuan Shurui, but seeing the two children looking at her eagerly, Du Ruo smiled. The children were innocent. Who could predict what would happen in the future?

Du Ruo said to Old Man Yang, "Uncle Yang, why don't you let the two children come with me? I'll take them to kindergarten tomorrow morning?"

Old man Yang tried to pull Yuan Shurui away, but the child was very resistant to his approach.

Old Man Yang said helplessly: "Then I can only trouble you. You don't have a phone at home, right?"

Du Ruo said, "I have a phone number at home. I'll write it down for you later."

The telephone line in Du Ruo's house was originally laid by the Han family. It was in the main room and was not removed when they left.

However, if these two little guys move back home, the furniture has not been bought yet and it is too late to buy it now. They can only squeeze in the original room for now and buy it tomorrow morning.

Du Ruo thought for a moment and said, "Uncle Yang, I want to take the two children shopping tomorrow, is that okay?"

Old Man Yang waved his hand and said, "I'm confident in you, but I have to tell his father."

This is what should be done, there is nothing much to say.

Du Ruo asked everyone to get in the car, sent Old Man Yang home first, and then took the two children to the store in front to buy some food.