81-90

Chapter 81 Who is fishing?
When Du Ruo entered the room, Ling Yun was playing ball with Xiaozhe on the sofa.

When Han Zhe saw his mother coming back, he ran over and hugged her waist. Du Ruo held her son in her arms and kissed his little face: "Did you listen to your godfather? Were you naughty?"

Han Zhe raised his hand and swore: "I am very good."

Ling Yun spun the ball on his fingertips and said with a smile, "How can my son not be obedient? How are you? Did you have a smooth trip?"

Du Ruo sat on the sofa holding her son, curled up in the sofa exhausted, and slowly let out a sigh of relief.

After a long while, he said to Ling Yun: "Not bad, things finally ended smoothly, and it has met expectations."

Ling Yun looked at her: "Ruoruo, I find that you have become much bolder. You actually dare to play games with someone like Yuan Tingchuan. Are you pulling teeth out of a tiger's mouth? Aren't you afraid that the tiger will eat you up when it opens its mouth?"

Du Ruo sighed, "Isn't it that I have no other choice? I don't have time to slowly accumulate funds. In extraordinary times, I can only take extraordinary measures. Otherwise, those two bitches will kill me before I can even jump up."

In her previous life, she disappeared in front of the Han family in shame with the pain of losing her son, so they naturally didn't bother to pay attention to her.

This life, she has a son and the situation is completely different. She can't always expect others to be kind, right?

Du Ruo gently stroked her son's hair. Han Zhe nestled in his mother's arms, hugging her neck quietly.

Du Ruo said softly: "Han Ming and Qu Xin are a time bomb, and we don't know when they will explode.

It is better to rely on yourself than on anyone else. Besides, I am Jiang Taigong fishing, and it is Yuan Da Lao who is willing to take the bait. "

She just threw out the bait of her "sixth sense", and Yuan wanted to swallow it himself.

Otherwise, the big boss was bored and wanted to find her as his confidante. What he said was half true and half false. The big boss had no conscience. With his status and position, he showed such weakness, which was essentially setting a hook for himself.

Ling Yun threw the ball up and gently caught it. He said gloatingly, "Yuan Tingchuan thinks he is so smart. He wants to find a free babysitter for his son, and he also wants to marry a super gambling stone master and jade carving master. He also wants to solve the raw material problem of Yuan Group. He has mastered the business skills to the extreme."

Du Ruo said: "They also put their heart into it. They even gave up their son at the beginning."

"Aren't you afraid that Yuan Tingchuan will come after you later?"

Du Ruo said with certainty: "No."

She looked at Ling Yun: "I used the jade pendant to lure the Ji family to come to me just for today. With you and the Ji family behind me, Yuan Tingchuan won't act easily. Do you think I just asked you to look after the child?"

Ling Yun looked like he was enjoying the show: "What if Yuan Tingchuan gets angry out of shame?"

"Do you think Yuan Tingchuan is you? His every move is watched by everyone. He is making a big fuss to cause trouble for me. Is he trying to tell everyone that he was cheated on by a woman or fooled by someone? Doesn't he have any face?"

Ling Yun looked ambiguous: "That's true, but Ruoruo, if you were facing a top man like Yuan Tingchuan, would you be tempted if the kidnapping hadn't happened?"