91-100

Chapter 91 I'm Listening
Du Ruo handed over a hundred yuan, and the stall owner casually stuffed the money into his waist bag, found a torn woven bag from behind, stuffed the things into it, and muttered, "This thing is quite heavy."

Du Ruo twitched his lips and stuffed the paperweight and snuff bottle in his hand into the bag, intending to carry them together.

The stall owner was so annoyed that he said, "No, my lady, the things you have in your hands are not cheap, are they? You just stuffed them into this tattered cassock like that? Aren't you afraid that they will break?"

Du Ruo said seriously: "How soft is the cassock? Can it prevent them from breaking?"

The stall owner was delighted when he heard this. It actually made sense, but he felt a little annoyed when he saw such an expensive item being placed on that tattered cassock.

Du Ruo smiled meaningfully. It's hard to say which of these three things is not worthy of whom!

Du Ruo was wandering around the antique street carrying a torn woven bag. For a fashionable lady like her, it looked so out of place carrying a dirty and torn plastic woven bag in her hand.

When he reached the end of the antique street, Du Ruo planned to turn a corner and go through the small alley in front to the bus stop.

As soon as I turned the corner, two people surrounded me. They didn't look like good people. One of them said in a strange tone, "Stay away from our president in the future. I'll teach you a lesson this time."

The man was about to take action, but Du Ruo didn't move. As she expected, two men in sportswear jumped out from behind her. They were obviously martial artists and beat the man away with just a few punches and kicks. They then turned around and wanted to leave.

Du Ruo said leisurely: "Thank you Mr. Yuan for your trouble. Please convey my gratitude to Mr. Yuan for me."

The tall bodyguard nodded and turned away.

Du Ruo looked at the horizon, confirming her guess. Instead, she felt helpless. What was going on between her and Yuan Tingchuan? What did the boss mean?

Du Ruo took the mobile phone in his hand and wanted to dial a phone number. He paused on the button for a long time and finally gave up.

Let’s not talk about Yuan Tingchuan first, let’s just talk about Sato from Country R. He is such a piece of shit. It is natural for him to bid at an auction. Does he want revenge for this too?

Sure enough, he is not a good person. Du Ruo tapped his chin lightly with the mobile phone in his hand. Could it be that this little guy knew that he had offended him in his previous life?

That's impossible. If this little guy knew about her past life, he would definitely want to kill her. Du Ruo knew how obsessed Mr. Sato was with that national treasure-level saber. In his opinion, what she and Ling Yun had done was probably more serious than digging up his family's ancestral grave.

Du Ruo walked forward carrying the woven bag, complaining in his heart that even if their ancestors' graves were dug up, it was no big deal. They were the ones who started it first, so they deserved it.

When Du Ruo returned to the hotel, the auction house staff had already arrived and personally delivered the items to her room. They said to her, "Mr. Yuan asked us to ask President Du if we should escort the items home for you."

Du Ruo smiled and said, "Thank you for your kindness, Mr. Yuan. It's not necessary for now."

Seeing that she refused, the people from the auction house nodded and walked out.