61-70

Chapter 61 The Han Family is Back
Han's mother's original plan was to rush into the house first. Once inside, she would act like a spoiled child and refuse to leave. Who could kill her then?

Besides, in her heart, Du Ruo and her son were the weaker party. Du Ruo looked so fragile that even she and the eldest son's wife Wang Mei couldn't beat her, so Xiaozhe could be ignored.

Now that their whole family has come back to live here, what can Du Ruo dare to do?

Even if they go to court, it won't happen overnight. Besides, they are Han Zhe's grandparents.

Legal principles are nothing more than human feelings. When the time comes, they will cry miserably and won't believe that the judge will let them go and not care about their life or death?

As a result, before she could rush into the door, she was kicked out by someone. The kick was so strong that Han's mother rolled on the ground and didn't get up for a long time.

Han Yan and Han Chong were horrified and rushed forward to support Han's mother. Liu Mei, who had just agreed to follow Han's mother inside, took a step back. She quietly looked at the man holding Du Ruo.

He was tall and had a stern face. He stood there without saying a word, looking more terrifying than anything else.

Han Luo looked carefully and saw that there was only one man standing at the door. He rolled his eyes and assessed the situation of both sides. He felt that his side still had the advantage in terms of numbers.

Han Luo rushed over suddenly. He wanted to catch Yuan Tingchuan off guard. No matter what the relationship between this man and his second sister-in-law was, he had to subdue him first.

He was still a few steps away from Yuan Tingchuan, yelling, "Why did you hit my mom? My mom is injured now, you have to pay me!!!"

The next second he was restrained by someone. The person who caught him seemed very relaxed, and there was more than one person. He then realized that several bodyguards in black had appeared around him at some point. Some of them had been guarding Yuan Tingchuan, and one of them was pressing him to the ground.

Han Luo struggled desperately. He looked at Du Ruo with anger in his eyes. This shameless woman hooked up with another man so quickly? He still...

Du Ruo was in a very calm mood. She smiled and asked, "Has the Qu Group gone bankrupt? Why did you come back? Where is Han Ming?"

Han's father stepped forward and said with tears in his eyes, "Han Zhe's mother, please let us in? We are really homeless.

The new woman that the second son married drove us out. She is not a good woman. We really have nowhere to go now.

This house is given to you by me anyway, so let us live here for a while and move in when we find a new house. What do you think?"

Du Ruo smiled and said, "I don't think it's a good idea. As the saying goes, it's easier to invite a god than to send him away, especially great gods like you. I'm afraid that if I invite you into my home, I won't be able to send you away again."

Han's mother had already breathed a sigh of relief on the ground. She shouted weakly, "This is originally our house. You cheated us out of it. We have lived together as neighbors for decades. Let's ask everyone to judge for yourself. Should you return the house to us?"

At this time, many people came over one after another, and everyone asked in unison: "Auntie Han, what's wrong with you?"

"Didn't your family go to Hong Kong City to enjoy themselves? Why are you back again?"