1-10

Chapter 1 Such a Deep Love
1988, Hong Kong City, Qu family mansion.

Han Ming, who was standing in front of the window, was looking out the window in a daze, holding a glass of wine. A pair of snow-white arms of a woman came over from behind. She pressed against the man's back and said in a tender voice, "Ming, what are you thinking about? You are ignoring me~"

Han Ming put down his wine glass, turned around, hugged the beauty behind him into his arms, and said softly, "I'm thinking about you."

The woman smiled sweetly and said, "You just have a sweet mouth." As she spoke, she touched Han Ming's lips with her finger, her beautiful eyes moving around, looking bright and beautiful.

Han Ming looked at this Hong Kong socialite, Qu Xin, the eldest daughter of the Qu Group, with deep affection, his heart calm.

A pair of clear eyes flashed before his eyes, and an elegant and graceful aura surrounded her. Han Ming couldn't help but feel a pain in his heart. Ruoruo...

Qu Xin looked into the man's affectionate eyes. She stroked the corners of his eyes with her fingers obsessively. It was as if she saw the man who looked down on everyone again. He was so strong and aggressive. There was always a hint of sharpness in his cold eyes. Tingchuan...

Province A, Linshan City.

Du Ruo was dazed and felt a lot of noise in her ears. She wanted to call her assistant Xiao Liu to deal with it, but she couldn't open her mouth.

"The family members of the prisoners are not ideologically conscious enough, so they should be allowed to participate in labor reform to improve their thinking!"

"Wang Xiaocui, don't go too far. Du Ruo has fainted, but you still won't give in. Do you want to kill her?"

Du Ruo slowly opened his eyes and looked around. He heard the sanding sound of the cutting machine, large pieces of jade raw materials on the workbench, workers in blue work clothes shuttling back and forth, and bright red slogans hanging on the walls of the workshop. Is this the Linshan City Jade Processing Factory?

Du Ruo looked down at her fingers. There were no calluses from holding the carving knife for decades, and her hands were slender and fair.

I looked up at the two people who were arguing, one of the figures looked familiar yet unfamiliar. Was this my good friend Wang Fang?

Wang Fang said, "Why did Master Li let Du Ruo move the raw materials? Isn't this bullying? This is not what we carvers do. Why doesn't he go find the moving team? He is just seeking revenge!"

Wang Xiaocui said: "Master Li is helping Comrade Du Ruo to improve herself and prevent her from being assimilated by her husband, a prisoner in the labor camp."

Carrying raw materials? Master Li? A prisoner in a labor camp? Oh, she remembered. This was when she was a junior worker in a jade processing factory, helping her master. It was not Master Du more than a decade later.

Wang Fang looked down and saw that Du Ruo had woken up, so she hurried forward and asked, "Ruoruo, how are you? Let's go talk to the director?"

Go to the director? It's useless. No one will speak to me because I am the wife of a prisoner.

Du Ruo slowly stood up with the help of the wall and said to Wang Xiaocui, "I remember your brother was arrested for speculation a few years ago. Should I write a letter to propose a proposal to help your family correct the ideological errors?"

Wang Xiaocui choked. Although there is no such thing as speculation now, it is not a glorious thing either.

She turned and walked away, muttering, "I still have work to do, who wants to take care of these trivial matters?"