21-30

Chapter 21 House
Du Ruo said hello to Mrs. Chen, and slowly followed Xiaozhe, and the mother and son returned home.

As soon as he opened the door, Xiaozhe smelled the aroma of roasted chicken. He cheered and rushed to the table. Just as he was about to reach out to grab the chicken leg, he was slapped by Du Ruo.

Xiaozhe looked up at his mother with grievance. Du Ruo said, "Wash your hands. There are bugs on your hands. If you eat them, they will make their home in your stomach. There will be more and more of them, and it will be very lively."

Xiaozhe...

Well, when Xiaozhe thought of a bunch of bugs crawling around in his stomach, he shuddered and said obediently, "Mom, I want to wash my hands."

That's right. Du Ruo led his son to the kitchen to fetch water to wash his hands. Han Chong's crying voice came from the yard: "I want to eat roast chicken. I want to eat roast chicken and I want to eat it now."

Liu Mei yelled angrily: "Where did the roast chicken come from? Are you dreaming? What nonsense are you talking about?"

Han Chong cried and said, "They are eating it in that room. I saw it when she bought it. I saw her bring it back with my own eyes. I want to eat it."

Liu Fang glared at Du Ruo's door fiercely. She said angrily: "I ate roast chicken because my father threw me away. Do you want to be thrown away by your father too?"

Han's mother's scolding came from the room: "Old man, I think you don't want to live anymore. You keep talking nonsense all day long. I think everything is ruined by your mouth. Why don't you get out of here quickly?"

Liu Mei knew that she had said the wrong thing, so she dragged Han Chong into the house and dared not say another word.

Xiaozhe slowly stopped chewing the chicken leg and asked quietly, "Dad, do you really not want me anymore?"

Du Ruo said: "It's not that he doesn't want you anymore, it's that we don't want him anymore. What's the point of having him?"

Xiaozhe thought about it for a long time, and it was really useless. Many fathers in the alley beat their sons. It would be okay if he didn't...

Forget it, don’t think about it, just eat roast chicken.

After dinner, Du Ruo washed Xiaozhe and let him play on the bed by himself. She packed up and went to Han’s father and mother.

As soon as Du Ruo entered the room, he glanced at the lines on Han's father and mother's hair. The red color accounted for a high proportion, which meant good luck.

The eldest son of the Han family, Han Yan, and the third son, Han Luo, were also sitting on the sofa in the room.

Han's mother changed her usual behavior and took Du Ruo's hand affectionately and said, "When the second son married you, I said it was a blessing for that boy. Where else can you find such a beautiful daughter-in-law?"

Du Ruo blinked her eyes and said, “That’s not what you said at that time. You said I was too beautiful and you might not be able to keep me.”

But she didn't come here to quarrel today. Her son was still waiting for her in the house, so she should stop dragging things out.

Seeing Du Ruo didn't say anything, Han's mother said awkwardly, "In fact, we have had frictions over the years, but that's all family matters. I've always hoped that you and Xiaozhe would get along well. He's my grandson, don't you agree?"

It's you big head ghost.

Seeing that Du Ruo's expression remained indifferent, Han's mother was at a loss. Second brother, she knew that this daughter-in-law had a lot of ideas in her mind after so many years.