Safe place

5k votes and 2k comments for the next chapter

Follow me on wattpad and on scrollstack it's Snehasbookshelf.stck.me  I'd is in the comments section

Aditi

Suddenly I felt his cold fingers trailing on my kamar bandh ( waist band ) and the second his fingers touched my belly, I gasped loudly feeling an electric jolt by his touch.

"Mhm.." a frustrated moan escaped from my mouth as he trailed down his index finger sliding it on my belly curve and then started making circles on my belly with his cold fingers slowly moving  upwards giving me those tickling Sensations, the grip of my one hand which was intertwined with his tightened as I felt his palm on my warm belly making me shiver from his touch.

His lips left my neck and then he came infront of my face , I slowly felt his nose being touched with mine but the second I felt his breath on my lips I hide my face in his chest.

He smiled and hugged me kissing my head, We were in that position for sometime .

"Let's change" he said breaking the hug to which I snapped.

"Together????" I asked with a shocking expression.

"What??, Individually you nasty head" he said bumping his forehead with mine.

I gasped and let out a playful chuckle "Saying the man who just kissed me a minute ago"

"So you want to change with me?" He asked smirking still holding me between his arms.

"What? See you're the one who's being nasty head not me" I said looking at him.

"You didn't say no so If you want we can change together~" he said coming closer to my face

"NOOOOO" I held his face.

"Aap itne bhole nai hai jitna aap khud ko dikhate hai" I said squinting my eyes.

[You're not as innocent as you seem]

"Itna bura bhi nai hu" he said brushing his nose against mine.

[I'm not that bad]

As soon as he brushed his nose against mine I felt a sudden urge to sneeze and I sneezed hard of his face

"ACHOOO!!!!" I sniff but the second I open my eyes I look at his disgusted face covered with sprinkles of my saliva.

"I'm sorry" Saying I immediately started
Wiping his face .

"I told you, not to keep fast, see you've catch cold" he complained

"No it's not like that it's just a normal~" I was giving excuses fidgeting my fingers but he cut me off

"Wipe your nose first" he said not interested in my excuses

"Ohh-" I started looking here and there in embaraasment trying to find a hankerchief .

"Come on wipe it here" he said signalling towards his shirt.

"No It'll get dirty"

"I'm going to change it anyway" he said and I smiled before digging my face into his shirt and Wiping my nose.

"Do you wanna sleep now ?" He asked to which I shook my head.

"Go and change I'll make coffee for us " he said caressing my cheeks with his thumb.

"Okay" I said and went to change into my pajamas.

After changing I saw him walking inside the room with two cups of coffee.