New Home

We've finally arrive in Saudi Arabia. It's currently 10am and me my mom got our suitcases and went to our hotel when we got there i took a nap for 4hrs because I was veryy tired . I woke up around 3pm and ordered food and it got delivered to my room. My mom went to look at the house before we move in tomorrow. I turned on the tv and watched the news and I saw this really cute boy with curly hair he looked really familiar I moved closer and realised that was Cristiano Ronaldo son Cristiano Jr . I knew him because I am a huge Ronaldo fan and i really enjoy watching football, i changed the channel and watched something else completely forgetting about Cristiano Ronaldo Jr.

It's the next day and today we're moving into our house , Today is Saturday. We arrived at our house and it was beautiful it wasn't very huge but it was bigger than our old house, there were already deliver trucks at our house and they were moving stuff into our house . My mom wanted a house that is modern but also vintage at the same time . This house is veryy beautiful and jaw dropping it had 3 bed room and 4 bathrooms , the kitchen was huge , it had a room which had a pool table and our living room was huge . Th garage has enough space to fit 2 cars but we only have 1 car. After about 5-6 hrs we moved most of our stuff. I was exhausted it was now 4pm and i took a shower and ate a burger . It was now time for me and my mom to go buy my school uniform , Monday I'm going to my new school and i was super nervous that school is for really rich kids and I'm not rich at am and the only reason I got in was because I got a scholarship, yes I'm kind of a nerd. We arrived, my mom got my uniform and we went home. I was exhausted and so was my mom.

It's now Monday morning and I'm extremely nervous I my skincare and took a bath wore my uniform  went downstairs and ate my food, hugged my mom and we locked up the house then left she dropped me off and i said " bye mom I love you soo much " " bye honey have a good first day sweety" . I was veryy nervous . I walked into the humongous school and tried finding the head office. I was lost very lost, then I saw this guy with blonde hair . I gathered up the courage to go and ask him for directions , he was in a group with 3 other boys. I walked up to them tapped the blonde boys shoulder and he turned around and looked at me , him and the whole group oh shit. "Hi, I'm new here and I need directions to the head office." I said nervously and he smiled softly " sure I'll show you" he said back then he quickly said bye to his friends, turned to me and said "let's go" we started walking and none of us said a word at all. But what was really strange was that alot of people were staring at us, i was starting to get irritated and i asked finally asked " why are they all staring at us?" He laughed and said " well I'm kind of very popular here in school" he looked at me " ohh" after a while of walking he stopped turned to me and said " here it is , want me to wait for You?" He is really kind " yes please " i said smiling and he smiled back . " you must be Y/n L/n ." A young beautiful lady said to me while smiling softly " yes it is" I said returning the smile. She gave my lesson sheet which had all my lessons I said "thank you" and she left shortly after. "My name is Nawaf btw" he said i turned to him smiling and said " nice to meet you , I'm Y/n" he smiled at me did i mention he has really beautiful blue eyes? " nice to meet you, let me see your timetable." I gave him the sheet and he started smiling and he said " you are in my class" " really?" I said in amusement, I'm honestly just happy i know someone already." Yeah let's get going, don't wanna be late for register." He said and then the bell rang. We walked to our register class , we got to the door and he said to me " you ready?" "No I'm not I'm very nervous" I was practically shaking. He took my hand and smiled at me "hey, hey don't worry there's nothing to be afraid of." I nodded and we entered the class and everyone looked at us " Ms L/n and Nawaf you're late." He knows me? " sorry sir she was lost and i had to help her to get to the head office." Nawaf said with a firm voice . " fine sit Nawaf, Y/n come introduce yourself please" the whole class was looking at me oh shit!
I made my way to the front of the class while everyone was looking at me . I looked at everyone and cleared my throat " Hi everyone I'm Y/n L/n , I'm 14 years old , I'm from America,I'm half Tswana and Nigerian" I said , damn that was really scary." Thank you Y/n" Mr Mohammed said . The class started clapping." Go sit next to....uh...Sarah" he said pointing to a blonde pretty girl.