Him

Cris POV

"Are you going on the trip?" Nawaf asked me,making me snap back into reality. I've been thinking about Ariana and what happened yesterday. Well if you must know we had a fight yesterday and she was telling me how she thinks me and Y/n having something going cuase some dumb idiot decide to spread a rumor saying me and Y/n have something going on. Honestly I don't understand why Ariana is pissed because we're not even dating. "Uhm Yeah, You?" I said looking at him " hell yeah , the others are also coming" the 'others' as in our other friends. I saw Ariana walking up to me. Let me do it now. "Heyy baby" she said trying to kiss me but i tuned away " baby what's wrong" Nawaf scoffed and he looked annoyed. He never really liked her honestly. "Nothing we need to talk" I said moving a step away and she came closer "What's up?" I sighed " i want us to end this all of this whatever THIS is. I want to meet new people." She started tearing up. Oh shit here we go again. "It's because of HER right? You love her?" This girl needs to calm down ,Y/n is not even my friend. "You're in love with Y/n !" She said practically screaming.  " no im not!" I said and now people were staring just before she was about to speak i saw Y/n appear. Shit. "Yes you do you love Y/n!! I knew you were using me!" She said slapping me. Dang I can't even hit back. She turned to Y/n " and You!!! You are a MAN STEALER !" And before Y/n could say anything the bell rang and everyone left except me and Y/n . " what the fuck just happened??!!" She said practically shouting at me. I don't have the energy for this . "I broke up with her" I said calmly . I mean there was nothing to freak out about. " then why is she saying all these things to me?" I looked at her " well she thinks I'm in love you and somethings going on between us , i tried telling her that there is nothing going on but she didn't believe me." I looked away. "Why would she think that?" She said crossing her arms. " because somebody started a rumor." I said looking not bothered at all . Rumors don't bother me at all. I mean after I am Ronaldo's son. "And you didn't think of clearing it up?" She said "uhm no actually rumors don't bother me at all." I said now walking away from her. We have a free period rn. She followed me , grabbed my wrist and stopped me. " I don't want people thinking we're dating ! Tell them its not true ." She said in a firm voice. I lifted my eyebrow and moved closer " since when are you so brave?" I said smirking at her. She backed up and i moved closer until our bodies were touching. "Cris someone might see us." She said trying not to stutter. "So What? It's not like somethings is going to happen between us." I said looking into her eyes. I backed up and walked away. I don't like Y/n in THAT way. I mean she is a cool person honestly speaking but i dont ever see us being together . Yes she is really pretty but I'm sure I'm not her type and I'm not looking for anyone right now. She followed me again and stood in front of me so i couldn't walk away. "So that's means you are in love with me?" She said making me roll my eyes. "Oh yes princess I'm in love with you." I said sarcastically then i rolled my eyes. "I'm being serious" she said hitting my arm "me too." I said looking down at her .

I was now in my register class and Mr Mohammed is explaining the trip . I wasn't really excited as much as everybody else because I've been there before. I'm not trying to seem like I'm bragging by the way. "May I please go to the bathroom sir?" I head Y/n speaking. "Be quick" he said and she left. A few minutes passed and she wasn't coming back "May I please go drink water ?" I asked and i walked out and started roaming around .

Wanted to make this long for you guys cause i won't update soon.