Him

It's now the 3rd lesson and we have math. I love math so much it's gets easier if you practice it more often.
We got in class and Ms Valencia assigned me to sit next to Nawaf . I'm actually happy because I like Nawaf , he's really cute and kind. I walk over to him smiling." I like the fact that you sit with me now" he said to me " me too". The lesson begins and we stop talking . The lesson ends and as I'm packing my bag Cristiano comes over to our table , he6 completely ignores me and says to Nawaf " bro afterschool I was thinking we could chill at my house and swim or something ?" I looked at him admiring his features and he looked at me for like 2 seconds and I decided to leave but i was pulled back by Nawaf " wait for me and Cris we'll walk with You." He said closing his bag. " no it's okay really I can walk alone" I said and they both looked at me like I was insane " It's your first day here , I'm not going to let you walk alone looking like you're depressed and shit " i started laughing then the three of us walked together . Cristiano was on Nawaf's other side so basically Nawaf was walking in the middle. Cristiano and Nawaf are really fun and funny people . " I'm going to the library guys , I'll see yall later?" I said to them " It's your free period and you wanna go to the library really?" Cristiano said looking at me " yes " i said to him. " bye Y/n we'll see you in an hour, and come chill with us at lunch okay?" " uh no I'm chilling with Sarah and i don't think she'll want to chill with you guys" I replied. " then ask her first okay?" I actually just wanted to chill alone reading my book but i also don't want to seem rude it's my first day after all. " sure." I said and headed to the library .