School Trip

It's been a few days ever since what happened between me and Cris and I've been ignoring him as much as I could , which is hard because in some classes I literally sit next to him . I decided to tell Sarah everything that happened and she didn't really looked hurt by all the things i said. Infact she was just shocked." Are you angry at Me?" I said hesitant " no im not girl but I'm glad you told me besides I don't like him anymore." She said smiling " really?" I asked shocked "yeah , i like Nawaf we spent alot of time together at the party and alot of time in class sometimes." I smiled " that's great plus you guys would look cute together ." I was being honest they really would compliment each other. I mean Nawaf is the Popular Football guy and Sarah is the 'IDGAF' girl and is not scared to stand up for herself. They're opposite people and they like different things but that's why that would be good for each other.

We were making our way to our register class and we all got settled. Mr Mohammed started speaking " I'm handing you guys some forms concerning the trip that's happening next month. Please give these to your parents if you are interested in going." I wonder if I'll go, i took the form. " sir where are we going ?" Riley asked "We are going to Italy" damn I've always wanted to go to Italy now is my chance.

I got home around 5pm and i was tired as hell . I told my mom about the trip on our way home and she said she'll think about it. I did my homework, took a bath and ate then i went to sleep.