Pool Party

Today is Saturday and I'm getting ready to go over to Nawaf's house I packed my pink bikini and my 1 piece swimsuit incase I got insecure . My mom dropped me off and i knocked on the door . After 5 seconds Mekky opened the door " heyy Y/n " he said smiling " hii Mekky" I said smiling and he let me in . " everyone is outside " he said . I just nodded at him and walked to the back of the house, his house is drop dead gorgeous.  "Y/n !!!" They all said in unison " Hii guys" I said . Sarah came running at me and she jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist I caught her obviously.
I asked for Nawaf to show me where the bathroom is and he told Cris to show me instead . Great. We started walking and we were both quiet , we got there and he said " should i wait for you? " looking at me " uhm yes" I went into the bathroom and wore my bakini with a skirt on top of my bottom piece. I went out of the bathroom to find Cris standing in front of the door and i bumped into his wet chest , i almost fell but he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. " thanks " i said looking up at him and he let me go " welcome" . We started walking and it was quiet between us . I looked at him and realised the hickey was gone "where's the hickey you had yesterday?" I asked he looked at me " it's not on this side of my neck its on the other side." He said to me " ohh" . I looked at him and he looked at me . He was checking me out eyeing me up and down while biting his lips. God he's so gorgeous. , what am I thinking my friend likes him !!. I cleared my throat and went to the kitchen. Then  i joined the rest we all started swimming and playing.  We started to play a game where one of the girls goes on top of the boys and we try to knock each other down. " so who's going on top of me?" Nawaf asked " I'll go on top of you " Sarah said and i looked at her weirdly . " so I'm with Cris?" I said " yep" Cristiano said . I got on top of him and he put his hands on my thighs and Nawaf did the same with Sarah  . We started and it was so cute we ended up losing but i really enjoyed the game, we all did. " I'm getting snacks and juice from the kitchen okay guys?" I said and they all agreed . I got all the chips, sweets and biscuits but i couldn't get the juice because it was way too high for me to reach I tried jumping . It didnt work obviously. Suddenly I felt a body press against mine and got the juices for me i turned around and saw Cristiano our bodies were pressed against each other . " thanks " i said looking up at him our faces were so close and we were making eye contact  . "Your welcome Y/n" we just kept looking at each other . I cleared my throat " uhm I think it's best if we go to the others" I said in a low voice "what?" He said in a firm voice " i said we should go back to the others" I tried my best not to stutter. He smiled at me " okay"