Him

I went over to Sarah and smiled at her, she smiled back and said " You're really pretty, I love your hair" thank you I said shyly "You're also really pretty." She smiled " thank you babes, so made any friends so far?" Uh no I just got here i said in my head. "Actually no, i haven't " i said to her "then I'll be your friend ." She said and she seemed very excited . I smiled at her , she is quite kind. Sarah was about to say something else until someone opened the door making a loud bang sound. "Mr Ronaldo your 30 minutes late, you missed half the lesson!" Everyone looked at him including me duh." But sir it's not my fault I had to-" he said but was interrupted by Mr Mohammed "I don't care Cristiano!" He said almost shouting "but sir-" Cristiano tried saying but Mr Mohammed cut him off again "I am not going to argue with you !" He said in a firm steady voice . Cristiano listened and started walking to my direction until he stopped infront of me , he looked at me and I hadn't noticed cause i was reading my book. "Excuse me you're in my seat!" He said to me in an annoyed voice. I finally looked up and we made eye contact , he had very gorgeous brown eyes.shit stop staring and say something! " Oh but Mr Mohammed said this is my seat. " i replied back he we were making eye contact the entire time then after a few seconds he said " Sir where am I supposed to sit?" Looking away from me . Mr Mohammed turned back from the board and said " well grab an extra chai and go sit in between Rachel and Rajesh." Cristiano looked annoyed and irritated, he went to get an extra chair and sat in between Rachel and Rajesh. The bell rang it was now time for our first lesson. GYM. I hate gym so much especially because I'm not a very fit person, I'm not fat btw.
I just hate gym so much  . Me and Sarah were walking towards the girls locker room and she said " don't worry about Cris he's just mean sometimes" yeah I kind of noticed. " ohh" I said I didn't know what else I could say honestly " he was just pissed off today as you can tell" we're still  talking about Him? "It's okay honestly" i said, it actually was okay . It really wasn't that deep to me . I noticed that Cristiano and Nawaf were friends infact they seemed like best friends. They had a group, there were 5 of them .

We changed into our gym clothes and walked outside to the back of the school the whole time me and Sarah were laughing at dumb things . Cristiano and his group were walking behind us on our way there. We had gym for 2 lessons meaning it was an hour long. After gym Nawaf came up to me " so how's your first day going?" He looked down at me . For someone my age he is really tall. " yes actually i am , Sarah is really nice our other classmates are nice." I said smiling " good and if you need anything come to me okay anytime I mean it." He said and walked away shortly after . He is really nice to me .