Lunch

We and Cris met at a table far away from the rest of the cafeteria. We both say down and i took out a book so i could take notes. "Why are you taking out a note book?" He asked . " to take notes duh." I said rolling my eyes . I mean why else would i have a note book??. "We need to have some rules so tha-" I said but he cut me off. Rude. " Why do we need rules, this is not 'To all the boys I've ever loved' Y/n ." He said. " We need the rules so we can be on the same page and so that we know each other's boundaries. " I said trying not to get irritated. " Okay fine." He said giving in. I smiled feeling very proud I won the argument this time. " first of all i don't want you kissing me becau-" I said and he cut me off " You're joking right? I have to kiss you otherwise people won't believe this is real." He said "Okay then just kisses on my cheek." I said "fine." He said rolling his eyes. " I don't want you touching me the way that you do." I said and he looked like he was about to lose it. "you're  fucking joking right? I have to  . Do you want people to think this is fake?" He said. He just likes arguing with me at this point. He liked i   i think. "No but I'm not comfortable with you touching me the way you do." I said finally sitting down and thankful he didn't cut me off. "And how shouldn't I touch You?" He said looked directly into my eyes. " I...I-i don't want you touching my hips. Your hands are too close to my butt ." I said and he started laughing like a maniac. He finally stopped and looked at me dead serious " Okay is it okay if I touch your waist?" He said and he seemed sincere in a way. "Yes, yes you can." I said smiling. " So what do want in return?" He asked me. "Well i want to write all my English essays and my homework ." I said " wait you need help, aren't you like super smart ?" He asked " i am but i HATE English so i don't put much effort into it and I'm not really getting good marks. And you're the best in the grade." I said and he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. "So is that all ?" " yeah thats everything." We both stood up and shook hands. " for that last time this not ' To all the boys I've ever loved'." He said and i started laughing which made him smile. "Bye Cris" I said and walked away. What did i just get myself into.