Babe

"You can just touch me and like that when you want to! Im not some prop you can use to make Ariana jealous okay!" I said whisper-yelling. " Okay then let's make a deal, fake date me." He said and i felt like I was losing my mind. " what?" I said out of shock. " you heard me." He replied. " Why should I, it's not like you want to get back with her or do You?" I asked " nah I don't but she kissed my ex best friend and i hate that guy. And also she doesn't like you and alot of guys are interested in you ever since you came to the school. " he explained himself. " what's in it for me?" I asked. "Idk , popularity I guess." He said as he shrugged his shoulders. " I don't want to be popular." I said rolling my eyes ." Then what do you want ." He said making me look at him " i want you to leave me alone." I said slowly so he could understand me . It honestly seemed like he didn't understand the last few times. Before he said anything the bell rang and we had gym so i quickly left leaving him behind.

I was currently changing into my gym shorts when I heard a few girls in a different class talking about me. "She's not even that pretty, Why would Cris be interested in her?" She said giggling a little . "Right?" One of the other girls agreed and they started laughing.  "I'm gonna get Cris just wait and see." This is giving a typical high school movie. I don't even like Cris and I'm now involved in this cliche high school drama. The second bell rang and it was time to go to the gym. When we have gym class they combine 2 classes together for some unknown reason. We barely did anything so people were chilling on the stands. I walked up to Cris and his group which made everybody look at me. "Hi guys, Cris can i talk to You?" I said looking at him. He looked at me and smirked "sure." He said and we walked to more quiet place in the gym. " listen that group of girls over there were just talking about you. The hot blondie over there wants you and I'm sure she'll be willing to fake date you so i suggest you go and ask her." I said then pointed at the girl quickly before anybody noticed. "But I asked You." He said and he sighed. " Please Y/n i need you to pull this off." He  said coming closer. I hate when he does that because it's like I can't do anything I always freeze on the spot. "I'll do anything literally ANYTHING." He sounded so desperate. And how could I say no to those beautiful brown eyes. "Fine but meet me at lunch so we can discuss this." I said and he started smiling widely. He closer again and now our bodies were touching. I looked around and people were staring .shit. " Cris what are you doing?" I asked and he kissed me. He kissed me slowly but it was a short kiss. He pulled away and hugged me . I hugged him back after realizing he did that cause everybody was looking at us. The bell rang and it was now time for History class.