HER

Y/n POV

What the fuck just happened. I went back to class and i sat down still shocked at what just happened. It was now the end of the day and Nawaf had asked Sarah if she could stay afterschool and watch him practice . So she asked me if I could also come and i agreed. We were on the bleachers watching the boys practice and I've been looking at Cris the WHOLE time. I hate to admit but he looked really attractive . Throughout the practice me and Sarah were making jokes and laughing hard at some point it made the coach look at us like we're crazy. "Heyy girls" Nawaf said approaching us. "Heyy" me and Sarah said in unison. Cris came shortly after and we all started making our way out of school . We chilled for like 30 minutes and then everyone went separate ways.

I got home tired as hell . Today had just been draining. I did some work and went to go take a shower.  "Honey someone is at the door please go get it" my mom said. I quickly got dressed and put on my clothes. I went downstairs, opened the door and i was shocked. It was CRISTIANO RONALDO!! THE CRISTIANO RONALDO was standing right infront of me. I was baffled honestly. Cris's dad was standing in front of me . "You're RONALDO, THE CRISTIANO RONALDO!" I exclaimed very excited and he smiled softly " hi young lady , do you mind if I come in. I'm here to see your mom." He said and i let him in and i was stunned in place. I couldn't even move and he noticed and he chuckled. "I think you should close the door ." He said smiling widely and i closed the door . He looked at me still smiling . I couldnt fathom the fact that Cristiano Ronaldo was standing in my house. "May I get you anything?" I asked him. " Uhm some water Please." He said and i walked into the kitchen and he followed me. My mom walked into the kitchen " Cris!!" She said excitedly and hugged him. They hugged for atleast 2 minutes. Are they friends or something? They stopped hugging and he gave my mom a kiss on the cheek.  "How are you?" ." I'm good thanks and yourself my love?" He said . MY LOVE??!! " I'm good I missed you soo much ." My mom said. "Me too and you still look beautiful as always ." He said smirking.  Is he flirting with my mom? "Oh stop Cris" my mom said blushing. I cleared my throat because this was very awkward for me and they looked at me.  "I'm going up to my room. It was nice meeting you Mr Ronaldo." I said " it was a pleasure meeting you too and please call me Cristiano." He said smiling. " honey me and Cris are about to make dinner . So I'll call you when it's time for dinner" so he's going to cook for us? I started smiling hard " you mean he is going to stay over for dinner?" I said " yep infact I'm making the dinner" he said laughing. I smiled and left.