Dinner

We currently sitting in the dining room eating our dinner. My mom and Cristiano had made pasta with chicken breasts and honestly Cristiano's cooking was amazing!! He could be a professional chef. "This is amazing ." I said while slurping down my pasta. Cristiano started laughing. Throughout the whole dinner Cristiano kept making jokes and he is really funny. He ended up leaving around 9pm after we helping us wash the dishes. " bye Cris." My mom said hugging him. "Bye guys" he said and left. " sooooooo care to tell me why Cristiano Ronaldo was literally having dinner with us at OUR house." I said very curious and excited. "Well if you must know Cris and I met when we were still teens and we became friends, after  a while we lost contact and when i moved here we bumped into each other, exchanged numbers and he wanted me to invite him to dinner so i did." She said . "Ohh but he was too touchy." I said  smirking. Cristiano has a wife I know that . I was joking around ." You know he has a wife right?" She said chuckling. "Yes mom I know, goodnight I'm tired." I said hugging her " by honey." She replied and i went to sleep.

I was currently walking into school and i was soo tired , I've literally come to the realisation that no matter how many hours I sleep , i will always be tired. As i was walking to my locker I saw Cris standing by it. "What are you doing here." I said . He moved away from my locker so i could open it. "I was waiting for you babe." He said while smirking. I wish I could slap that smirk away. "Babe?" I said scrunching my face. " yes babe" he said and moved closer not caring that people were literally looking at us " Cris people are staring!" I said whisper yelling. " so?" He said. He is unbelievable. " Why are you acting like this?" I said looking up at him. He grabbed me by my waist and whispered into my ear " because Ariana is looking at us right now." He said and kissed my neck slowly. He moved back ,winked at me and walked away. I was stunned . What the fuck just happened!??. People were staring at me now. Shit. I started walking towards my register class. Shortly after the bell rang and i saw Sarah and Nawaf walk in at the same time. Weird. "Heyy " she said smiling " hey babe." I said returning the smile. We had a short conversation and when i was about to tell her about this morning and yesterday our teacher started speaking.

My class currently had a free period so me, Nawaf, Sarah and Cris decided to go to the library.  We got there and sat by a big table. Cris was sitting next to me and Nawaf and Sarah were sitting opposite from us. We were talking normally cause we were the literally the only people in the library.  The librarian was also in the library.  " we're going to get some water okay" Sarah said and then she stood up then Nawaf also stood up.  Leaving me and Cris alone together.  " Why did you do that this morning?" I asked looking at him " because I wanted to." He said bluntly. He is pissing the shit  out of me .