Funny

Its now lunch and Sarah and I are making our way towards the cafeteria . " Nawaf asked us if we could chill with him and his friends at Lunch?" I said looking at her " do you want us to go?" Sarah replied " do you want to go?" I said back and we started laughing together. " let's go " as we made our way to their table Nawaf stood up excitedly and said "Y/n and Sarah!! Hurry up!" We got to the table and i sat in between Nawaf and Sarah and Sarah sat in between me and Cris ( i don't know if this makes sense to you guys)
"Let me introduce you guys, Sarah and Y/n these are the guys, guys this is Y/n and Sarah." Nawaf said " Hii guys" me and Sarah said in unison. " I'm Mekky" said this very cute boy with a very beautiful smile. "I'm Kyle" said another boy, Kyle seems like a chill fun person and he has nice eyes. "I'm Taylor" said the last boy he's really cute. " It's nice to meet you all" i said smiling . " so guys i was thinking this weekend we could all come to my house because im gonna be home alone and we could host a mini pool party just us" Nawaf said "sure " they all said . "Y/n , Sarah would you guys like to come over on Saturday?
" uhm I'll have to ask my mom first" i said " sure " Sarah said. We spent the rest of lunch laughing, these boys were really funny especially Nawaf .

It was now time for our next lesson, English, oh how i hate English, i hate essays and most of all i hate Literature I HATE it with all in me. It's kind of insane how i can solve 4 pages worth of algebra questions but i can't explain why a writer chose one word. I get C's in English which isn't very good. The lesson was about to begin and i got assigned to go sit next to Cristiano , when he heard this he smiled a little. As i walked to his table I smiled at him and he returned a small smile. I sat down and my English teacher said " Cristiano is my top student for English in the entire grade if you need any help I recommend you ask him. And also Cris please borrow her your work so she can catch up." Cristiano just nodded at her words. " so when will you take my work?" He asked me biting his lips. Gorgeous. " uhmm this friday so i can do it on the weekend, is that okay?" I said looking down , avoiding eye contact with him. "Okay no problem " he said still looking at me, i finally look up and he looks away immediately. Weird.

It was now the last lesson and we got do whatever we want , i decided to start catching up with my work so i can get a head start. " Y/n stop being boring and come here!" Nawaf shouted across the room. I turned to look at him and he was waiting. I walked to his table and it was just him and Cristiano I sat down and shortly after Sarah came . We were sitting together just talking and laughing. " I'm not coming to the pool party Nawaf I have a lot of work to catch up on" I said smiling a little "or just come with your work and you can do it at my house ." Nawaf said " sure" after a while the lesson ends. " you wanna go to the Cafe with us?" Cris asked " uhm no thanks I'm going to the library to catch up with work" I said " damn girl are you a workaholic or something?" Cristiano asked and i laughed " uhm sorta" I hug Sarah goodbye and left " bye guys " I said

My mom finally came to pick me up " how was your day?" She asked " it was good I made a few friends" I said smiling thinking about Nawaf and Sarah I don't know if i can consider Cristiano a friend though we barely talked together. "That's amazing sweety." " one of them invited me to their house this Saturday for a mini pool party " i hoping she'll agree. " do you wanna go?" She asked me " yes I do" I said smiling a little. " okay honey no problem" .
We got home and i went to my room, changed took a nap , woke up did some work and ate.