🍃Make a trap🍃

Something was rustling under the blanket...

Half asleep and half awake, I pushed it away in irritation. But after a while, it felt like something was crawling under my shirt. If it had been earlier, I would have thought there was something strange under the blanket. If it weren't for Mumu's fleas, it might have been some kind of reptile daring to climb into the bed. But at that moment, there was only one thing that could do something like that.

"Being naughty again?"

I said and smiled a little before grabbing Jom's sly hand, who annoyingly liked to wake me up in the morning. Jao Jom chuckled and peeked at my face before lying on top of me and giving me a light kiss on my chin.

"Good morning, teacher."

"You're being annoying every morning."

"Isn't it good?"

"No, it's tiring."

I lied, turning to the side to avoid her mischievous face.

"Let me sleep a little longer. I didn't get much sleep last night."

"You've been working a lot lately. I'm worried."

Jao-Jom said, biting my shoulder lightly, imitating Mumu as he picked up a toy and shook it with satisfaction.

"If you're worried, don't bother me. I want to sleep."

"I am, but I also want to snuggle. Last night, you stayed up late. I waited for you."

"Hmm?"

I opened one eye and looked at Jao-Jom with a smile.

"Waited for what?"

"I waited to pounce on you. But before I knew it, it was already five in the morning. You were sleeping next to me, so I just lay down and slept too."

"Oh, so when I woke up, you came to bother me."

"Do you have work to do today?"

"Today is Sunday, a day of rest."

"So it's my day!"

"Isn't every day your day?"

"If it really is, then..."

Her wicked hand slid to my breast and squeezed lightly, teasing."

"Then we're going to stay in the room all day today. We're going to cuddle all day, eat the food in the fridge, and then go back to bed."

"Why are you so lewd? Have you ever thought about anything else besides this?"

I complained as I lay on my back. Jao-Jom shake her head in denial and slowly pulling my shirt over my head, knowing I would allow it, and I don't resist.

"You said you liked it, Teacher."

"When did I say that?"

"When I was Lay."

The naughty girl said, after she undressed me, she started to caress my neck. When she reached my chest, she bit it lightly, teasing it, which made me arch my back in response.

"You said you liked having sex."

"You remember things so well. But the things I want you to remember, you never do."
.

.

At that time... I didn't know how to deal with Jao-Jom, I was so distraught that I sat alone, deep in thought. Not only did she not recognize me, but someone else also came along with her.

Jao-Jom's return this time was like a math problem that took me the longest to solve since I was born. I didn't know why she couldn't remember anything. It puzzled me enough to google amnesia and find out that it doesn't really happen in the real world, only in novels and dramas. Most of the time, if it exists, it's Alzheimer's, where brain cells gradually die until the body can't handle it anymore and dies. But that's the whole system, not selectively erasing some memories.