🍃38.Meeting🍃

"Lay!"

As soon as she heard I had arrived, beautiful young woman run out of the house, very happy, without even bothering to put on her slippers. I could almost see her thoughts floating out of her head, wanting to hug me, but she held herself back because of her mother's watchful eyes. Instead, she reached out to touch my shoulder and patted it lightly.

"How was your first night sleeping outside?"

"It wasn't bad at all."

Thinking about the person who slept next to me last night, it's far from bad.

"What? I'm disappointed."

"Why?"

"I wanted you to feel bad about sleeping alone."

Her grumpy but playful tone made me laugh a little. While we're talking, Intuorn's mother called us inside because it's hot outside.

"Hurry inside, or you'll get sunburned."

"Okay, let's go get a drink. Lay, you can help me pick out an outfit."

"What clothes?"

"A new one."

"What!?"

Intuorn laughed, happy to see my astonishment. She walked ahead, talking to her mother, while Jenpob walked beside me and speak softly so that only I could hear.

"I saw the car that dropped you off."

“...”

"What did you lie about?"

"What did I lie about?"

"You said you took a taxi."

"It was an Uber."

Suddenly, I remembered a post on social media about someone getting a ride in a Porsche.

"I called through the app and they picked me up."

"Let’s see about that."
.

.
Intuorn’s big house, no, grand mansion in Bangkok, left me speechless. Everyone around me seemed as rich as oil barons. Both Teacher Renu and Intuorn, who were now happily showing off her luxurious bedroom, much more extravagant than when we were at the farm.

"Is this a dressing room?"

I looked around and my jaw dropped. One corner was filled with bags arranged like a department store collection. The center of the room was for selecting accessories, and the rest were clothes organized by color, from lightest to darkest.

"Choose any outfit you want. You can wear anything here."

"I thought you only had pink clothes."

"Don't be silly. Wearing only pink would be boring. Some events have themes, but for the most part, I wear pink."

I walked around and stopped at the perfume rack. I picked one up to smell, and my heart skipped a beat at the smell.

"I wear this to the gym. It's refreshing."

"I love it."

I sniffed the cap, feeling ecstatic.

"Davidoff"

"You really like it, huh? Take it."

"What?"

"I'm giving it to you."

The spoiled young lady pushed the bottle into my hand with a smile. I was about to refuse, but I remembered she might get mad, so I accepted it with a big smile.