🍃When You Were Gone🍃

I always thought that being in love was something silly and not really necessary for life. The most I liked someone was just admiring them in secret, like Mr. Aekaphop. He was good at teaching, handsome, which inspired me to want to go to classes. When we met again as adults, I saw our relationship as simple and straightforward, more like friends.

But I only realized what love really was when I fell in love with Jao-Jom.

The feeling was like my heart was swelling, getting tender when I saw her smile, and feeling like I would melt when our eyes met. That was when I understood why people go crazy for love. Some are willing to hurt themselves just to be loved back, and some even go crazy when their lover changes.

I was becoming one of those people...

All the ridiculous things I thought about love disappeared when I experienced it. It made my heart race with happiness and agony at the same time, but I still wanted to keep loving. And when the feelings were so intense, doing more than just "loving each other" became even more meaningful.

The touch of lips, warm hands exploring the body, and a curious nose trying to smell everywhere proved that I was in love. It was even better to see that the other wanted to make love to every part of my body without any disgust, like when she opened her mouth to touch sensitive areas, which took a long time to get used to.

"Does it feel good?"

Several times, I pushed Jao-Jom away, but I seemed to lose to her persistence and curiosity. In the end, I ended up here, gripping Jao-Jom's hair tightly, trying to bite my lip to prevent strange sounds from escaping, but my body was not cooperating.

"Yes..."

"Let me know if you want me to do something."

Even without telling her, Jao-Jom seemed to read my mind, staying busy there until my body tensed up, feeling like an explosion inside, making my vision blur.

"I'm dying..."

I was exhausted, with one arm over my forehead. Jao-Jom, still enjoying herself, continued kissing everywhere like a cat cleaning itself. The human body was strange; even after she finished, being disturbed again made it recover.

"Jom, you have to stop. I'm so embarrassed."

I said that, but the hand on my forehead moved to hold her head, urging her to continue.

"So, should I stop or not?"

"Finish it. This will be the last round."

As if.

We did this all day and all night. It didn't seem like Jao-Jom went to the clinic today, but a freshman took her shift. Knowing that there was
someone downstairs, I had to stay quiet, because Jao-Jom wouldn't let this end, not unlike teenagers in love.

Seriously, we couldn't stay like this all day...

I heard the phone ring frequently, wanting to answer it, but Jao-Jom controlled me, letting it ring.

For this child... there was no such thing as a last round. But at least she remembered that we needed to eat because I protested.

"Jom... we need to eat."

Honestly, I don't want to leave you, but... our stomachs are growling too much. I'll buy us some food. You stay here and rest."

I thought about going with her, but I was too lazy to pick up the clothes
that were scattered around. Besides, she took my shirt. Thinking about it, I decided to rest because Jao-Jom would be back soon.

"I love you."

"You say that a lot."

"I'm afraid you'll forget. I'll be quick. Kiss, kiss."