🍃26. Dance🍃

I rolled my eyes a little, slightly surprised. Honestly, I already knew why this young lady was here, but I didn't expect her to be so direct about it.

"What's to annoying?"

"You're obviously here to mess with you. You made me so mad in the woods so many times. Now it's my turn,"

She said with a smile, snapping her fingers loudly as she thought of something fun. I took a step back, trying to anticipate what she was going to do next.

Was she planning to tie my hands and make me run like a dog while she
rode her horse until I passed out? The image in my head was crystal clear.

"You're evil."

"What did you say?"

"Even though I told you straight out that what you're doing is bad, you still do it. Don't be surprised if no one loves you."

I tried to hit the nail on the head to avoid being bullied. This made the little miss straighten up and bite her lip hard.

"You're bringing it up again. How do you know no one loves me?"

"Otherwise, you wouldn’t come to me to kill time. No one talks to you, no one plays with you!"

"I’ll prove it to you. Everyone loves me."

"How can you lie to your own face?"

"Come here!"

Then, the naughty little miss dragged me into the house not far from the stables. She called everyone in the house, including the maids, servants, and workers, to stand together, about a dozen people, and asked them bluntly.

"Who here doesn’t like me?"

Wow… As anyone would say!

I looked at the questioner, who seemed oblivious to the fact that there are many liars in this world.

Naturally, everyone looked at each other and then looked at the ground, not daring to make eye contact.

‘Does this kind of person have anyone who loves them?’

‘Why ask if you want people to lie? It’s ridiculous.’

True… Why ask if you want people to lie, this young lady.

"See? No one hates me. You made it up."

"No one hates you, miss."

"But you said..."

"But nobody loves you either. And who would think that? Everyone here
works for your father and gets paid by him. If you knew someone didn't like you, would you be okay with that?"

"I'm okay with that. I like people who speak up. If someone doesn't like me, I'll understand and ask why."

"You don't have to ask those people. Ask me, and I'll tell you straight."

"You don't like me?"

"No, I don't."

I sighed and crossed my arms.

"How do you feel hearing that someone doesn't like you?"

"It makes sense. We're not close, we never talk. Why should you like me? And to be fair, I'll tell you that I don't like you either."

"Fair enough."

"But I don't hate you."

Now, we were all silent and stared at each other for a moment. The young lady's smiling eyes confirmed that she really felt that way.