chapter 7

I looked at the door frozen not know what to do. Andrea looked at me confused urging me to open the door but I couldn't. She rolled her eyes before getting up herself and opening the door.

My eyes me a pair of blue as I looked down at Lukes outfit. He was wearing a black and red flannel and black skinny jeans along with black and white converse. Cute.

"Ugh , hey Madison." He said smiling at me.

"Hey Luke, you look good."

"Thanks you too" He said before holding his hand out for me to grab so I can walk down the stairs.

"Thank you sir" I said walking down the porch steps.

"Anytime mah lady" He said smiling and lightly bowing. I laughed at him before we walked to his car.

"So, where we going?" I asked hoping he has forgotten that he said it was a surprise.

"Nope, not telling. It's a surprise." He said opening my door. I got in before he closed the door behind and semi-jogged to the drivers seat.

"Not even a hint?" I begged. He shook his head.

"Nope"

~

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked Luke. He's had my eyes closed the entire time.

"I was serious you know when I said you were going to rape me." I said and I could hear his laugh.

"okay now" he instructed and with that I opened my eyes to see a really beautiful field filled with flowers and grass. In the middle of the field was a blanket with a picnic basket on top.

"Do you like it?" He asked. I nodded with a huge smile on my face.

"It-it's amazing thank you Luke." I said hugging him. He hugged back before we walked over to our picnic date.

I sat down on the typical white and red checkered picnic blanket before Luke opened it up pulling out a bunch of different foods like chips, salad, sandwiches, candy , and drinks.

"Luke you are so amazing." I said as he pulled out each food. He took out a couple paper plates handing It to me before we dug in. I bit into my sandwich observing the taste.

"This is really good Luke! Did you make this?" He nods sheepishly before taking a bite of his own sandwich.

"So, what do you want to do after we graduate?". He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know, I've always wanted to be famous for something but you have to have talent for that. But, I've always been interested in animals." I answered. He nodded in response.

"That's cool" He Said. I just shrugged it really wasn't.

"What about you?"

"Uhm, well I'm in a band? So, we're just trying to make it from there." He was in a band? What?

"You're in a band?"  He nodded.

"Yeah,  Ashton, Calum, Mikey, and I." I squinted my eyes still a bit confused slowly catching on.

"I'm guessing the lead singer?" I said smiling remembering him singing to me last night.

"Kinda, yeah" He said taking another bite of his sandwich.

-

"LUKE put me down!" I shrieked. We had walked a little more down the field to find this pond thing and was already threatening to drop me in the water.

"Nope not until you apologize." He said. I may or may not have told him that One Direction is the hottest people in the world where he obviously took offense to as I rated him a .2 compared to them. I mean like, obviously he was hot and .2 was a lot compared to those boys cause damn.

"OKAY okay! I'll rate you a .4?" I asked still unsure if that's forgive worthy.

"Madison! Just for that you have to say "Luke is the hottest person in the world. Even hotter than One Direction." He said laughing hovering me over the water.

"What?! Luke! Lyings a sin!" I said still dying of laughter of teasing him. I could feel his grip loosen on me.

"OKAY LUKE IS THE HOTTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD! EVEN HOTTER THAN ONE DIRECTION!" I said. He laughed gently putting me down back on the dock.

"Good. Now you know." He smiled walked away. I smiled to myself before running after him jumping onto his back.

"Oi!" He said adjusting his grip so I was not to fall.

"Well hello there." He said laughing.

"Hi!" I smiled.

_

"Luke I had lots of fun today thank you." I smiled as we were now at my front doorstep

"Me too. I'm glad I asked you." He said smiling and I nodded. He hugged me one last time before walking back over to his car and waving off to me as he drove off.

I smiled to myself and pulled out my keys and walking inside of my house to see Christian and Landon sitting in the living room watching a movie. It was just about 8 now and I still have school tomorrow.

"Where have you been?" Christian asked as I plopped down between them.

"Out" I said simply before pulling out my phone to I had a text.

Unknown Number

"Hey it's Luke just wanted to text you so you can save my number :))"

"Oh okay hey Luke :)"

I had given Luke my number on it drive home so maybe we could possibly plan out our "next date" I changed the contact to "Luke and Lanky" so I knew who it was next time and got up from my spot and walked upstairs to my room.

I grabbed a pair of thin pajama shorts and a random basketball shirt that belonged to Christian and walked into my bathroom changing. I placed on the clothes and then, did my night routine.

I tied my hair up high and took of my contacts placing it in the container for tomorrow and grabbed out my face wash. I washed my face and then applied a layer of warm water over my nose and put on a pores strips to get all that gunk out.

I then, brushed my teeth and gargling with mouthwash and put in my retainer along with my glasses and walked back out to my room.