chapter 6

"Okay, who wants to go first?" Ashton asked. Mason raised his hand as he grabbed onto the spinning it lightly as we all watched it. As the bottle got slower I assumed that the bottle was going to hit Avery. I smiled proudly as I was correct as the bottle paused right in front of Avery.

"Truth or Dare?" He asked she just shrugged before nodding "Truth"

"Okay Aves, is it true that you like Calum?" He asked smirking as I laughed and everyone's eyes was on Avery. Including Calum with wide eyes like Avery's. Well duh she does. She only dreams of making out with him all day ever day. Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red as she looked down.

"Uh, erm yeah." She said embarrassed. Calum looked over at her smirking before placing a quick peck on her lips. Awh, my little shit found another little shit. How cute!

"Okay, Avery your turn to spin the bottle." Andrea said snapping her fingers in front of her face ripping her away from her trance on Calum. She placed her hand on the bottle as it spinned and this time, I didn't want to assume because It looked like it was going to land on me. Oh shit man. I once again paid attention to the bottle to see it as pointed at me. I looked up at Avery to see she had a smirk plastered on her face.

"Madison, Truth or Dare?" Avery asked.

"Uhm, dare." I said. Avery nodded before making her thinking face.

"I dare you to kiss Jacob." She said. Kiss Jacob? It wasn't a big deal actually , I've kissed him before. I mean like, Jacob was my first kiss. I shrugged turning to him smelling the alcohol of his breath before placing a small meaningless kiss on his lips. We smiled at eachother before sitting flat and looking straight ahead.

"What?" I asked confused at everyone looking at us.

"You kissed him like nothing." Payton said.

"Well yeah, we've kissed before. Nothing new." Jacob said.

"What the shit? When?" Mason now asked. We both shrugged.

"Couple months ago?" I said looking at him for approval and he nodded.

"I guess you learn something new everyday." Kayden said. I nodded as we continued the game.

This time, I spun the bottle watching it spin in a circle before landing on the one and only , Luke Hemmings.

"So Mr. Hemmings, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Erm, truth"

"Wimp" I teased before thinking of what to ask.

"Why did you ask me out?"

Lukes POV

Oh shit I'm screwed.

I can't tell her it was dare?! Or that I absolutely do not like her. I mean, why would I? I could do much better! I'm Luke Hemmings. All that shit in the room and stuff was just acting. I'm pretty good at it too.

"Well Uhm , I just really think you're different and I wanted to see if that different is something I like." Good one Luke. Nice save. Madison nodded smiling before I spun the bottle.

-
*the next day*

*Madison POV*

I yawned waking up the next morning and first checked my phone. "1:37" . Dude , I have a date in like less than 3 hours. And that's when it hit me.

"DUDE I HAVE A DATE IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS" I yelled jumping out of bed.

"ANDREA, PAYTON, AVERY WAKE UP HELP ME GET READY!" I yelled shaking them also waking up the boys.