chapter 13

"So, tell us about you." Luke started.

"Well, what do you wanna know? Oh! Sorry, let me get some snacks. You guys are probably hungry." I said face palming.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing 4 glasses and a pitcher of Kool aid from which I made earlier along with some hot Cheetos and lays. I walked back out to the living room setting them down on the table and put some juice in each of their glasses. They thanked me before continuing with the conversation.

"So, where were we?" I asked.

"Like, what's your background?" Ashton asked me.

"Well, uhm Im from Hawaii -" I started.

"YOURE FROM HAWAII?! THATS SO COOL!" Calum yelled. I've learned that he is very easily amused. The other 2 boys nodded In awe.

"What's it like there?" Ashton asked.

"It's much like here but, a bit hotter and not a lot of city. Well, at least the island I'm from." I said.

"What island?"

"Maui, it's the 2nd biggest and I've always wanted to go back. My cousins are there and my grandma." I said smiling at the thought of them.

"That's so cool! One day, we'll all go there together and visit your family!" Ashton cheered. I laughed at them and admired my friends.

"You guys are so pretty what the hell." I blurted out. They looked at me confused.

"We're pretty? Thanks?" Luke said unsure of how to react. I blushed immediately thinking back to what I had said.

"N-no! I didn't mean it like that. It's just that like, you guys are like beautiful. It's not everyday you see a beautiful boy." I laughed awkwardly and they just laughed at me.

"You're so cute! Yah know?" Luke said pinching my cheeks. I groaned ripping his hand off of me and gave him an annoyed look as I rubbed my now sore cheeks.

"Pony boy!" I hear someone yell through the door.

"Soda pop!" I yell back laughing as I got up to open the door. Avery appeared walking in.

"What the hell was that?" Calum asked obviously confused.

"Nicknames"

"From the outsiders?" Luke asked and I nodded.

"I love that movie." I said smiling to myself.

"Hellllooooooo boys." Avery smiled plopping down on the floor by Luke and I. They greeted her and Calum smiled at her which caused her to blush. They cute.

*Next Morning*

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring signaling
me that it was time to wake up for school. I groaned in annoyance after I couldn't shut off my alarm and got up. I really wasn't in the mood to go to school today but I kinda had to since I already didn't go to school yesterday

I got out of bed first walking over to my bathroom with my usual morning routine and walked into my closet debating on what to wear. Today was really sunny compared to how gloomy the weather has been lately.

I decided on a blue v-neck and white denim shorts. I brushed my hair and put it into a side braid. I looked at myself in the mirror happy with my appearance.

*Ding*

I looked over at my phone to see Luke texted me? I grabbed my phone flopping onto my bed.

"Do you want to get a ride to school?"

"Sure, you know where I live right?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in about 5 minutes."

"Okay, see you."

"See yah"

I sighed pulling myself off the bed and pulling on my socks slinging my bag onto my shoulder. I put on my black and white vans and walked downstairs. I grabbed my usual granola bar saying bye to my brothers who were stuffing food down their faces.

I walked outside greeted by the warm weather when I heard the familiar sound of Luke's roaring sports car. He pulled up in the crib while I saw Avery and Aiden walking out of their house. I waved at and her eyes were beaming with excitement.

Luke ran out of the car and immediately ran up to open the door and Avery was snap chatting everything. Typical.

"Hey."  He said smiling at me. He just looked at me like he was proud of being a gentlemen.

"Thanks." I laughed at him and got inside the car and he closed it after me.

"You look nice today." He smiled at me. He looked like a goof but it was cute.

"Thanks" I smiled blushing a bit. I tried to look the other way not wanting him to know the affect he has on me.

"Don't look away. You're cute blushing." He gushed. Which didn't help at all as it just made me blush even more.

"Thanks Luke." I smiled and he flashed one right back at me.

When we arrived at school, he immediately ran to my door opening it for me while I struggled to get my bag.

"You don't have to keep doing that you know." I said and he nodded smiling.

"I just like to. Makes me feel like a gentleman." He smiled taking my hand into his. He intertwined our fingers and looked down at them and smiled at me.

Which cause me to blush again. What was this boy doing to me? We walked over to my group of friends where Calum and Ashton were already sitting down.

"Hey." I greeted taking a seat on the bench with Luke sitting next to me not letting go of his hand.

"So, what do we have here?" Payton smirked tapping our hands. I looked down at our hands and saw that Avery had walked over and she arrived at school.

"I can't believe you got a ride with Lu- oh. hey guys." She started but once she saw the guys her eyes widened and smirked at our interlaced hands.

"So" She started taking a seat next to Calum.

"Are you guys a thing or?" Jacob finished for her. I shrugged looking at Luke. He looked tense but I shrugged it off.

"We've only been on 1 date. How can we have a "thing"?" I asked. They shrugged and I laughed.

"Oh, Avery and Calum are joining us on our date after school if that's okay." Luke told me. My eyes widened and I looked at Avery and she was beaming.

"You're going on a date with Calum?!" I practically screamed. I didn't care if he was right there. She didn't tell me!

"Uh, did I not tell you?" She said uneasily glancing at Calum. I shook my head furrowing my eyebrows at her.

"S-surprise?" She said more of like a question. I laughed shaking my head squeezing Luke's hand.