chapter 11

Calum drove me home and it was only around 5 and I still had to make dinner for Christian and his girlfriend. I called up Avery and she was waiting outside for us when we go there.

"Hey Calum" She smiled at him her eyes glistening with admiration.

"Hey Avery." He said with the same look in his eyes. They were so cute I can't. Why can't I have someone like that?

"Okay lovebirds, let's get inside and make some lasagna." I said walking inside the house. Christian and Landon were sitting on the couch as usual as we walked in.

"Hey Madison hey Avery, who's your friend?" Christian asked standing up. Landon looked over smiling at Calum waving at him and continued watching tv.

"This is my friend Calum." I said introducing him. He smiled at him shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Pierce." Calum said smiling.

"Call me Christian." He said smiling back at the boy.

"They're going to help me make the dinner." I told Christian.

"Yeah! You guys can stay over for dinner too if you like?" Christian offered and I nodded encouragingly. They agreed and we got out the ingredients for the food.

"Okay, so first Calum I need you to make the noodles I'll give you the ingredients for that and Avery, you can make the meat and I'll work on the sauce." I instructed. They nodded and we all got to work.

I pulled out a few tomatoes cutting them up and mashing them in the blender to make somewhat tomato sauce. I then added some black pepper, sault, onions, and ketchup.( I know they're the same thing but so what it's my way) I mixed up the sauce and took the meat Avery had and mixed them together.

"Calum, are you done with the noodles yet?" I asked him. He was taking them out of a boiling pot of hot water and he nodded.

"Just about." He smiled handing me the bowl of noodles. I thanked him taking it and put it out onto a glass rectangular pan and layered the meat with the noodles and sauce.

When the oven rung meaning it was preheated, we put the lasagna in the oven and closed it setting the timer for 30 minutes.

By now, it was just about 6 and Christians girlfriend should be here around 7. I realized o was still had on Ashton's clothes and my hair was in knots so I decided to take a shower.

"I'm gonna get ready so you guys can hang out in my room if you want." I said and they nodded following me upstairs to my room.

"Uhm, Avery basically lives here so she can do whatever and tell you the things you can do blah blah." I said pulling out a white towel my my drawer and walking into my bathroom which was connected to my room. My closet was also in my bathroom so I never had to worry about forgetting clothes or something.

I plugged my phone into the dock putting on one direction ( ;) I know) and stripped off my clothes before walking into the shower.

I grabbed my green apple body wash and put it on my loofa putting it all over my body and let that sit  while I put on my shampoo rinsing it through my hair massaging my scalp in the process. I rinsed off the body wash along with the shampoo and used the matching conditioner so my hair was silky.

After I showered, I wrapped my hair into a towel along with my body and rummaged through my closet for something to wear. I found my thin baby blue sweater and a pair of dark wash denim shorts which I put on and pulled the towel out of my hair.

I walked back out to my bathroom and plugged in my hair dryer and dried my hair while brushing through it hoping to be slightly wavy. When that was finished, I brushed my hair and walked back to my room grabbing my make up bag and just putting on the tiniest bit of foundation and coated my eyelashes with mascara.

Calum and Avery were sprawled out my room just on there phones until I walked in and they watched me. I grabbed my phone from the iPod dock and sat on the bed next to Calum. By now, it was 6:46 and Addison should be here soon.

"What are your ethnicities?" Calum asked out of nowhere.

"Well, I'm Half Filipino and half Austrailian." I said.

"Your asian?" He asked and I nodded. Then, Prince walked in automatically jumping into my lap.

"WOAH" Calum screamed moving back.

"Chill Calum" I laughed at him.

"Prince is a good dog." I smiled. He nodded sitting back down flat before petting.

"G-good doggy." He said stroking him lightly. Prince was my best friend. He was always there. I mean like, he had no choice but still.

"I've had him ever since my parents passed away." I smiled. Prince was 3 years old and my parents got him for me for my 11th birthday.

"Madison! Addison's here!" I hear my brother yell from downstairs. I stood up with Prince , Calum, and Avery following behind as we walked down the stairs to see Christians girlfriend Addison standing there with her light blonde hair flowing down to her back and her skinny jeans and blouse set nicely on her body.

She was really pretty in my opinion and was really kind. She basically was the older sister that I never had.

"Hey Addison." I greeted hugging her. Avery already knew her and I introduced her to Calum. I grabbed the lasagna from inside the oven putting it on the table which was already set along with a pitcher of water.

"Dig in!" I smiled sitting down begging to take pieces of the lasagna.

*Next Day*

I woke up the next day to my alarm and I really didn't want to go to school. I didn't want to face Luke. I couldn't face Luke. Not after what happened yesterday.

I decided that I'd just pretend that I'm sick or something. With that, someone knocked on the door and I stood up to unlock it.

"Hey." I greeted Christian with a cough.

"Hey Madi... are you sick?" He asked and j nodded quickly. A bit too quickly.

"Erm, yeah I'm not feeling good. Can I stay home today?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm heading to work now. I'll let Landon know you're not feeling well. Love you." He said kissing my cheek before walking out.