Tension

Magenta's POV

It's been a few weeks I've been avoiding Charlie and by extension Bill.

"Hey Flower." Nymphadora says smiling. "Hey Nymphy." I say with a fake smile. "Still avoiding Charlie?" Nymphadora asks. "Yes I am." I say sadly. "I think he gets the point Flower." Nymphadora says. "No he doesn't he stalked me he's probably still doing it." I say fuming mad.

Charlie's POV

She wasn't wrong I am still stalking her but it's because I love her.

"She's avoiding you because of this." Bill says tapping my shoulder. "I know but I have to make sure she's ok." I said. "She's fine she's with Tonks." Bill says. "Maybe you're right." I say to Bill.

I go eat ready for Quidditch practice I know Magenta is going to be there she sits with Bill especially if it rains.

"Charlie." I hear as a bump into someone. "Charles." That's when it hit me it's my flower. "I thought you'd might want this." Magenta hands me a herbal flower. "Thanks." I say smiling at her but she's sad. "Charles you over stepped." Magenta says softly. "I know I'm sorry I won't ask about it anymore." I say hoping to get a smile. "It's not just that Charles." She says and it's taking me every bone in my body not to kiss her. "You've been stalking me please stop." Magenta says as she walks away.

Magenta POV

I walked away from him to keep me from crying I went to the stands to sit with Bill during their practice.

"Bill hey." I say with a smile on my face. "There's my practice watching buddy." Bill says with the trademark Weasley smile. "You think you can help me with something?" I ask knowing I'm about to spill my guts. "Sure Magenta." He says. "Can you help me run away please." I say softly. "Sure but I'd need Charlie's help." Bill says. "Thank you." I say grateful. "No problem but you'd have to go back for Christmas break a plan like this takes a while to come up with." Bill says. "I'm just glad you said yes to helping me." Magenta says.

Charlie's POV

I can tell her and Bill are plotting something but I don't know what I fly down to go meet them.

"Hey what were you guys talking about?" I ask curiously. "You and I are gonna help Magenta here Run away by the time summer break comes." Bill says. "Oh where might she go running away." I asked already knowing the answer. "With us mum will let her share with Ginny and you know how bad she'd love another girl." Bill says.

I look up and I noticed Magenta is struggling to breathe.

"It's the Salt in the Air I need fresh water it's in my room." Magenta say barely being able to breathe.

I grabbed her and ran as fast as I can to her dorm room to grab it her room is so hot like the green house but I suppose it's for her powers.

"Thank you Charlie normally I don't travel without my water." She says. "Well I want you to know Bill and I have five other siblings." I say to her. "Cool." She says and her face lights up. "Well you know Bill he's the oldest then there's me then Percy he's 9 then the twins Fred and George who are 7 and then there's Ron he's 5 and last but not least our only sister Ginny who is 4." I said watching her reaction. "You guys have a full house." She says.

I bend down to where she's laying on the couch and I look at her beautiful magenta eyes. To my surprise she pulled me in for a Kiss.

"Charlie I like you really." She says. "I like you too I said.