Happy birthday

Charlie's POV

"Hey Malia can you go with Ginny to wake up Gen." I tell them. "Sure Charlie." Malia says.

I make sure everything is perfect for when she comes down the steps.

"She's gonna love everything." Bill tells me. "I know I just want everything to be perfect." I tell him.

Gen comes down the stairs surprised

"Happy birthday Gen." we all shout. "You guys didn't have to do this." Gen says. "We wanted to now come on Mum made breakfast." Bill says.

Gen turns the corner to see Tonks her sister and Remus.

"What are you guys doing here?" Gen asks. "Well your very stubborn boyfriend insisted we come." Tonks says. "Charlie you planned all off this?" Gen asks. "I wanted you to have a great birthday your 14 now." I say to her.

Gen pulls me into a kiss.

"The small children first for cake." I shout.

Magenta's POV

Charlie did all of this for me and I love it.

"Auntie Gen." Malia says. "Yes." I responded. "So if you're dating Charlie does that make him my uncle?" Malia asks. "Not until we get married sweetheart for right now he's just Charlie." I tell her. "Oh ok Ginny you were wrong." Malia says running back to Ginny.

Charlie walks over and kisses my cheek.

"I got you something." Charlie says pulling out a necklace with a dragon charm. "Charlie it's beautiful." I say tearing up.

Charlie pulls me into a kiss.

"Charles your family is watching. I say teasing him. "We can always ditch them head up to the room." Charlie says with the famous Weasley smirk. "Charles Septimus Weasley we are not ditching your family." I say laughing. "Auntie Gen can you and mommy do the thing?" Malia asks. "Sure tell your mom to come meet us outside." I tell her.

We all go outside and Mary and I look nervously at each other. Then we merge together and we both turned gold.

"See they turn gold." Malia says. "Yea but it's also draining you know your mom is old." I say laughing.

Margret playfully nudges me.

Charlie's POV

I see her having a fun time with Malia and Ginny and it makes me smile.

"Hey I can get you two alone if you want." Bill says. "I wish where would you all go?" I asked him. "Mum says they can all hang out at Grimmauld place with Sirius." Bill says.

About an hour later Gen and I had the house to ourselves.

"How did you pull this off?" Gen asks. "Mum surprisingly." I responded.

Gen pulls me into a kiss not our regular kisses but the I want to fuck you right now kiss. I pick her up and we go to our room and I lay her on the bed.

"Charles." Gen moans in my ear. "Fuck you know that makes me weak." I said. "I know." She whispered. "You're in for it now Gen." I whispered.

We had hours of hot passionate sex.

"Best birthday ever." Gen says. "I'm glad." I say smiling at her.

We head back downstairs she's wearing one of the sweaters mom knits us every year.

"You think Molly would make me a sweater?" Gen asks. "Oh she'd love too." I tell her. "I'll ask her." Gen says as she skips away.

I watch her the whole time bonding with my Mum.

"Charles." Gen says. "Yes Gen." I responded. "Your family is wonderful." Gen says. "I told you they would love you." I reassured her.

I hugged her tightly and she kissed my cheek.

"I love you." I blurted out now everyone is looking at me. "I love you too Charles." Gen says.