News News News

Magenta's POV

I pull him into my room and cast the locking and silencing charm.

"Sit." I demanded. "I'm pregnant Charles but Madame Pomfrey is saying it won't look good it's either me or the baby and I want you to know if I die that you would take care of our baby dragon." I say sadly. "Gen I'll protect that baby with my life." Charlie says. "Thank you, you can go now." I snapped. "Gen I love you." Charlie says. "I need you to go before I take you back." I said. "Gen she kissed me I pushed her off of me soon after." Charlie says. "I can't Charlie I want to but I can't." I tell him.

Charlie kisses me and I'm now crying.

"Charlie." Is all I could say. "Gen it's ok." Charlie says. "Madame Pomfrey did say I could terminate the pregnancy." I tell him. "Do it it's gonna save your life do it I don't want a kid if you can't be here to raise it with me." Charlie says. "Will you come with me Madame Pomfrey says it could be painful." I say scared. "Of course I'd go." Charlie say.

Charlie's POV

I go with Gen to Madame Pomfrey and she's scared out of her mind but I let her know that I'm here for her.

"Gen you're gonna be fine I promise you." I reassured her.

Hours later we come back to my room and Gen is still in pain from the pregnancy termination.

"Charlie can you please get Nymphy." Gen says. "It's past curfew I'll make sure you see her tomorrow." I reassured her. "Charlie I love you." Gen says groaning in pain. "I know you do." I whisper. "It hurts." Gen groaned.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Tonks?" I asked. "Is she ok?" Tonks asks. "She's still in pain and it may last a few days." I replied. "Nymphy oh thank god." Gen says.

Magenta's POV

It's now December Charlie and I are still broken up but remained friends or fuck buddies if that's what you want to call it.

"Tell your mom I'm still staying for Christmas break even though we aren't together." I say smiling. "Will do Gen." Charlie says. "Well let's go before we miss the train." I say pulling his arm to get Percy up.

I packed Percy's things last night. We all finally head to the train.