Graduation and new beginnings.

Magenta's POV

The day is finally here I'm no longer Magenta the beaten flower girl but Gen the confident firecracker of a woman.

"Gen it's almost time." Mcgonagal says. "He's not here yet I can't go on yet." I say nervously. "Gen he will be here I promise now give the best speech of your life." Nymphy says. "Ok show time." I say to them.

I walk out to the stage and take deep breaths.

"Good morning everyone I am your valedictorian Magenta Marigold James now a lot of you would remember the mute from first and second year. But I don't I know the woman I am today and that's thanks to some important people in my life first to my sister Margret Lupin and my wonderful brother in law Remus lupin who I call mom and dad next I'd like to thank my very first bestie Nymphy who indirectly introduced me to Bill Weasley since they knew each other prior. Bill was nice the first time I met him then at the sorting I met his little brother the same age as me who told me I was pretty and then I found out his name was Charlie Weasley and so help me Merlin I'll kill him for not being here. But anyway I had a crush on Charlie since second year and he apparently did also and hanging out with those three grew my confidence tremendously so to 12 year old mutey girl we are a confident woman."

Everybody cheers. I turn around and I see Charlie down on one knee.

"You still want to kill me? Magenta Marigold James I've loved you since I was 11 and I've planned this out since last summer so will you do me the honor of being my bride?" Charlie asks. "Yes I'll marry you now get up and kiss me you Git." I say pulling him up.

Charlie's POV

She said yes thank god she did.

"Magenta Marigold Weasley has a nice ring to it." Gen says. "I told you I'd make you a Weasley." I smile at her.

We all sit down as the rest of the ceremony goes on.

Gen goes to get her diploma and takes pictures.

"Our next graduate started already working in January Charles Weasley get up here and get your diploma." Dumbledore says.

Magenta's POV

I spoke with dumbledore and he told me that Charlie will be getting his diploma but I kept it a secret.

"Gen you did this?" Charlie asks. "Actually Dumbledore did." I reply.

Charlie goes to get his diploma. After the ceremony we go to the burrow for the graduation party.

"Molly thank you so much for putting this together." I said. "You're my daughter in law of course I had to." Molly says hugging me. "You all knew he was going to propose." I said. "Bill proposed to me to cover up the fact that Charlie was the Weasley everyone was on about." Nymphy says. "Nice save you two." I smiled. "When is the wedding?" Bill ask. "August 23rd." Charlie chimes in. "That's my mother's birthday." I say starting to cry. "I know that's why I chose it." Charlie says. "You remembered." I start crying not able to control myself. "Gen what's wrong." Mary says. "The wedding Charlie he set it on mommy's birthday." I cry. "I know I helped him pick it." Mary says. "You did why." I ask. "Because I wanted you to share something with her." Mary says.

Charlie and I steal some alone time.

Charlie's POV

"I love you my flower." I said. "I love you my Charles.

The rest of the day was filled with family fun and Gen showing off her engagement ring.