Double charms/potions

Magenta's POV

A few weeks later

I wake everyone up twins first then Percy Charlie always is already up.

"Now you two said you'll get to class with Lee right?" I asked the twins. "That's right." George says. "Percy are you ok to walk by yourself or you want me to walk you?" I ask. "Can you walk me?" Percy asks. "Sure." I tell him.

I walk Percy to care of magical creatures and I head to double charms.

"Our future valedictorian Magenta James." Fltwick says. "Please anyone can still get it." I say smiling taking my seat next to Charlie. "You know you're a shoe in for valedictorian." Charlie says. "I know but it's still anyone's game." I reassured him.

Charlie's POV

I can't wait to propose to Gen I love her and we've been together since we were 13.

"If you had to choose a place to get married hypothetically where would it be?" I ask Gen. "The burrow of course." Gen says. "Noted." I smile at her. "Charlie any wedding we have will be perfect I know it won't be soon because we will be working but anything will be perfect." Gen says.

So she thinks.

"Class is dismissed." Flitwick says.

Magenta's POV

Charlie and I head to potions with professor Snape.

"Amortentia make it and make it quietly." Snape says. "Easy I'll be done in 15." I say to Charlie. "I have no doubt." Charlie says. "You promise you will be back for graduation right?" I asked Charlie. "I'll be here don't worry." Charlie says.

Ten minutes later I'm done with my potion and I bring it to Snape.

"Nice work Magenta 200 points to Gryffindor." Snape says. "Thanks professor." I say sitting back next to Charlie. "Woah you got us 200 points." Charlie says. "It was a piece of cake." I mumbled. "You think we could come back to see Ron and Ginny on their first days off to hogwarts?" Charlie asks. "Of course I'd have to see Malia off as well." I said.

Then there's a shout from professor Binns and he rarely shouts.

"The twins." Charlie and I say in unison.

To our surprise it wasn't them this time it was peeves.

"Peeves." I say sternly. "It won't happen again Magenta." Peeves says. "Peeves filch and Mrs. Norris yes professors no." I sternly say. "Oh won't happen again Magenta." Peeves says. "Good." Charlie says.

Charlie's POV

"Gen I'll see you later I have to go study." I tell her kissing her cheek. "Alright I have to do patrols anyway so I'll see you at dinner." Gen says.

I was infact going to talk to Nymphy about what Gen told me she's wanted at her dream wedding.

"So what information did you get?" Nymphy asks. "She wants it at the burrow everything in her favorite color and she wants to include toothless somehow Malia and Ginny will be flower girls and Ron will be ring bearer although if he has it his way he'd walk her down the aisle." Charlie says laughing. "I can work with that." Nymphy says. "So how are you and Bill?" I ask. "I miss him but I got a letter this morning." Nymphy says. "That's great really." I tell her.

I go to take a nap before quidditch practice.

Magenta's POV

I come back to Charlie and I's room and I see Charlie is napping before he has to go to practice. So I slide next to him.

"Gen?" Charlie says sleepily. "Yea it's me." I said. "Are you ok?" He asks. "Yea I'm fine go back to sleep I'll wake you in time for practice." I say kissing his forehead.