Care of magical creatures

Magenta's POV

I'm running with Charlie to get to class early he loves magical creatures especially dragons.

"Ah Ms. James and Mr. Weasley early are we." Professor Kettle-Burn says. "Just excited for the creature of the week." Charlie says as his eyes lighted up. "I'm just here because Charles didn't want to be early by himself." I say laughing.

The rest of the class files in and Professor Kettle-Burn gets started.

"Who can tell me what this creature is?" The professor asks pointing to the Niffler.

"It's a Niffler they like shiny objects." Charlie eagerly responds. "Nice 50 points to Gryffindor. Professor Kettle-burn says. "Might want to hide that shiny pendant in your hair." Charlie says wrapping an arm around my waist. "It keeps my hair out my face." I tell him. "I'll braid it back." He says. "Alright I'm trusting you." I tell him to my surprise he did a great job. "I braid my sister hair all the time. He says kissing my cheek. "Now pay attention." I say teasing him. "Professor when can we learn about dragons?" Charlie asks. "That comes later on in year six." Professor Kettle-burn says.

Charlie's POV

I can't stop looking at Gen she's so beautiful like an earth goddess and the way my name comes out her mouth.

"Mr. Weasley can you tell me why Nifflers shouldn't be kept as pets?" Professor Kettle-burn asks. "They can destroy everything in your home looking for shiny things." I say earning a smile from Gen and 50 more points to Gryffindor. "Would it be confusing calling me Gen when your sister is nicknamed Ginny." Magenta asks back facing me. "I think it wouldn't be that hard." I tell her. "So did you tell Bill yet about us?" Magenta asks. "He knows." I tell her.

She stops to face me.

"Charles you're a bad liar we will tell him tonight." She says. "I love when you call me Charles." I say to her. "Hmmm maybe I am Charlie Weasley's special girl you'd be mad if it was anyone else." She says kissing me on the cheek. "I'd love to meet your niece Malia is it." I tell her. "Yea Malia is the same age as Ron she's 5 and has the same powers as me." She smiles. "Margret your sister she's the Water elemental." I ask. "Yea she was surprised Malia inherited earth and not water." She says smiling. "Ginny would love her." I say smiling. "I hope your family would like me." Magenta says kinda worried. "They will love you Gen." I reassure her.

Magenta's POV

"Charlie I'll bring Malia with me when I come visit during summer." I say hugging him. "Great I'll write Mum and tell her we'd have two guest over. Charlie says smiling that famous Weasley smile.

"Alright I expect a parchment roll essay on nifflers by next class you all are free to go." Professor Kettle-burn says.

"Wanna go to Hagrid's?" Charlie asks. "Yea I'd love too." I tell him.

Not even a minute later he's pulling me and we are off to Hagrid's.

"Hi Hagrid this is my Girlfriend Magenta." Charlie says excitedly. "You can call me Gen." I say. "Ye Margret's baby sister right?" Hagrid asks. "Yea I am." I say smiling. "Your sister was one of my favorites and her husband Remus." Hagrid says. "I haven't met Remus yet." I say kind of sad. "Don't worry Gen he's a great man." Hagrid says. "I know he is he saved my sister's life." I say smiling. "Hagrid did you get it?" Charlie asks. "Yea it's here." Hagrid says. "What is here?" I ask. "Hagrid has a dragon." Charlie says excitedly. "Is it safe?" I ask. "I won't let it hurt you." Hagrid says. "We should head back." I say terrified.