Christmas fever

Charlie's POV

Gen decided it would be best she stayed in Ginny's room with her.

"Bill you're back." Gen says excitedly. "You looking good Gen how are you?" Bill asks. "You know keeping myself out of trouble." Gen says jokingly. "Charlie how are you?" Bill asks me. "Waiting for Gen to take me back it's been four months." I say laughing. "I'll take you back when hell freezes over." Gen snapped. "I can go freeze hell now." I say joking. "Charles Weasley you have to work for this trust now here eat." Gen says handing me an herbal flower.

I've had a nasty cold for days now thanks to me caring for Percy and Gen when they had theirs.

"You won't feel better if you don't eat it." Gen scolds.

She can be a bit bossy but I love that about her it's hot.

Magenta's POV

I head downstairs to see if Molly and Margret need help.

"Hey you guys want any help?" I ask. "No but if we do we will call you baby sister." Mary says. "Oh please find me something to do." I begged. "You can tend to Charlie and Ron's colds." Mary says. "My job isn't to tend to Charles anymore he's a big boy but I'll love to take care of my little Ron." I say laughing.

I head upstairs to check on Ron.

"Hi Ron here eat this." I tell him handing him an herb. "Ok thanks." Ron says. "If you see Malia tell her Auntie Gen wants to see her." I tell him walking out.

I go to check on Charlie to my dismay.

"Here eat." I snapped at him. "Thank you Gen." Charlie says. "Now rest up I'm going to check on Ron." I say to him leaving.

As I'm leaving I bump into Malia.

"Hey lovey can you ask your mom to find me when she's finished making dinner." I tell her. "Ok auntie Gen." Malia says skipping away.

I walk in and pick Ron up he truly does look miserable with his cold.

"Aww my Ronny it's ok." I say rocking him back and forth. "We all know Ron is your favorite." Bill says walking in. "Shut up I like you all equally." I say smiling and running my fingers through Ron's hair. "Yea right you spoil Ron all the time." Bill says. "Ron gets you guys hand me downs I want him to have somethings just for him." I said sternly.

Charlie's POV

Gen is back and forth between Ron and I but we all know Ron is her favorite even if she won't admit it.

"Charlie mum says it's time for dinner." Bill says.

I get up and go down the stairs to the kitchen and see Gen try to get Ron to eat I can't help but laugh.

"Ronny you have to eat something I know you have a sore throat but please eat for me." Gen says in her sweetest voice. "Ok I'll eat only for you Gen." Ron says. "Just admit Ron is your favorite." Bill says. "Fine Ronny is my favorite." Gen says. "Gen you're my favorite too." Ron says. "Ha in all of your faces I'm his favorite." Gen smiles.

After four months I finally got that smile I longed to see again.

"Charles you come eat to do I have to force feed you." Gen says. "Don't worry I'll eat." I said taking a plate. "Oooh you got Gen'd." Fred and George say in unison. "And what's that supposed to mean?" Gen asked. "You're bossy." Ginny says. "No she's not." Ron defended Gen.

Gen Malia and my siblings and I had a fun filled night with snacks and games.