Christmas break and Charlie is leaving

It's Christmas time.

Charlie's POV

Not seeing my Gen for months is nerve wracking I've seen her every day for the last seven years. Then I heard Gen scream.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "It's a spider please get it now." Gen says.

Classic Gen she's fine with dragons and other dangerous creatures but let it be a spider she'd freak out.

"Please get it now." Gen says.

I take the spider and let it outside.

"Gen you alright?" Remus asks. "I'm fine dad Charlie let the spider out." Gen says. "You let out that scream for a tiny spider." Remus asks. "Where's my Ronny?" Gen asks. "He's at Harry's." Charlie says. "Oh." Gen sighs.

Magenta's POV

Charlie is leaving in a month and I'm nervous to be at school without him we been joined at the hip since first year.

"Charlie I'll miss you make sure you write me every day." I tell him. "I'll write you twice a day." Charlie says. "Charles." I say winking.

He grabs me by my waist and pulls me in his room.

"Listen I'm gonna fuck that pretty little pussy of yours till you scream." Charlie says authoritatively. "Muffliato." I cast at the door.

Charlie strips me with one flick of his wand and I do the same to him. He waists no time and sticks his cock in.

"OHHHHH CHARLES FUCK." I screamed. "Keep screaming my name." Charlie moans.

Charlie pumps faster and faster while on hand is holding my arms above my head.

"I'm gonna cum." I moaned. "Do it he whispered.

We both released our loads and washed up and headed to eat. Harry and Ron came back.

"Harry sit next to me now." Malia says. "Ok Malia." He says with a smile. "You can't make him sit next to you." Mary says. "He likes when I'm bossy mom." Malia says. "Well I've been announced as valedictorian." I chimed in.

Everyone cheers.

"You know I was valedictorian with Lilly our year." Mary says. "So Charlie are you excited about the proposal." Molly says.

Charlie's POV

I nearly choked on my food at my mum's statement.

"What proposal?" Gen asks. "A new proposal for the sanctuary of course." I saved myself. "Oh the one you told me about on the train." Gen says. "Yea that one." I responded.

Whew she doesn't know anything thank Merlin.

"Mom a word please." I say to her and we go some where only us can hear. "She doesn't know I'm gonna propose at graduation it's a surprise." I tell her. "Oh honey I'm sorry I thought she knew you wanted to propose." Molly says.

It's a week later and now it's Christmas.

Magenta's POV

Everyone is up and ready to open their presents.

"Youngest to oldest." Molly says.

All the smaller children groaned. Ginny went first followed by Harry then Ron then Malia followed by Fred and George then Percy Charlie and I decided to exchange them right before he heads to Romania on New Year's Day.

"You guys like your gifts?" I ask all of the kids. "I love it auntie Gen what is it?" Malia asks. "It helps contain your anger and energy mom and I have one." I show her my ring. "Wow cool." Malia says. "Look mistletoe above Charlie and Gen." Ron says.

Charlie pulls me into a kiss. I start to cry.

"What's wrong?" Charlie asks. "It just sunk in that you're actually leaving in a few weeks." I say still crying. "Gen don't cry because I'll cry." Charlie says. "I can't help it." I say as I cry.

Charlie starts to cry and now we both are crying messes.

New Year's Day arrives.

"I love you be great I'll be there before you know it." I say as I cry. "Gen you better write everyday." Charlie says. "I will I promise." I said.

Just like that he's off.