Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw

Magenta's POV

I've gotten the twins dressed and now I'm getting Percy ready.

"Alright I've gotten all three Weasley kids dressed now let's go see Charlie." I tell them.

We go to the tent to see Charlie before he goes to play.

"What do you guys say?" I ask the three younger boys. "Good luck Charlie knock them dead." All three boys say. "Now Percy take Fred and George and find seats." I instructed him.

Percy Fred and George leave to take their seats.

Charlie's POV

I'm so nervous out of my mind.

"Look at me you are gonna be fine I promise love." Magenta says. "I know but I'm still nervous." I say pacing around.

Gen kisses me passionately.

"Go get that damn snitch and let's party after." Gen says. "You're right Gen." I say kissing her cheek. "I have to go commentate." Gen says as she leaves. (She started commentating middle of fourth year.)

This is one of three of my last games.

Magenta's POV

"Hello all and welcome to the first game of the season with me your lovely and divine commentator Maaaaaaaaaagenta Jaaaaaaaaaames." I say loudly.

The crowd cheers.

"Our keeper Oliver wood doing great not letting any goals in he's 13 you know now we have the amazingly talented Lucy Jordan as chaser 10 points to Gryffindor score is now 40-0." I said. "Ms. James be neutral." Mcgonagal says. "Oh it seems as though Charlie Weasley has seen the snitch did I mention folks that's a handsome man right there I wonder what his girlfriend would think." I say laughing.

Charlie shoots me a wink.

"See that folks Charlie does does in-fact have a girlfriend oh OH MY MERLIN he's caught the snitch Charlie my Boyfriend Weasley has caught the snitch Gryffindor wins 190-50 this is Magenta James signing off see you all next game." I say rushing to Charlie.

Charlie's POV

Gen's commentary was hilarious to say the least.

"You and your commentary is what I'll miss." I tell her.

She kisses me infront of everyone.

"Let's go party." Gen says. "Of course." I said.

Everyone heads to the Gryffindor common room to party.

"I told the boys they can camp out in my room." Gen says. "So we will be in mine?" I ask. "Yea." Gen says. "Nymphy." Nice of you to join." I tease her. "Nice playing out there." Nymphy says. "Thanks." I reply. "I get my bestie back for a few months while you're gone." Nymphy says. "I'm coming to your graduation don't forget." I tell her. "Oh right the graduation." Nymphy says knowing what I'm talking about.

During the summer I got Remus and Margret's permission and of course Ron and Malia's permission to ask Gen to marry me and they said yes and then I told Nymphy to make sure she gets to speak at graduation.

"Look at us all together minus Bill." Gen says. "Well I have double potions tomorrow I'll see you guys." Nymphy says.

Gen drags me to my room and casts muffliato and a locking charm on the door.

"Charles." Gen whispers in my ear. "Gen I'll bend you over right now." I whispered in her ear. "Do it." Gen says.

I bend her over my beside table and slide her pretty little dress off and push her panties to the side and slide my cock in and thrust in her.

"Charles ohhhh Charles." Gen moans. "You like that." I whispered in her ear. "I'm about to cum." Gen moans. "Do it." I whisper.

We shower and head to bed for the night.

"You think toothless could be apart of our wedding in the future." Gen asks. "Sure." I said

I kiss her forehead and we both head to sleep.