Telling the Truth

Charlie's POV

I'm pulling Magenta with me to my room.

"Charlie where are we going?" Magenta asks. "My room." I responded.

We get to my room and she's surprised by the picture of her on my beside table.

"Charlie where did you get that picture." Magenta asks. "I took it myself you looked pretty Hydrating." I say to her holding her hand. "How do you know that's what I was doing?" Magenta asks. "I read about earth elementals as soon as I laid eyes on you." I say earning a smile from her. "So you're a stalker." Magenta says jokingly. "Only for you." I say smiling "Charles Weasley you git." Magenta says smiling. "I didn't mean to stalk you and take pictures of you." I say a little sad. "Excuse me pictures plural?" She asks shocked. "Yes Magenta multiple." I said. "You want to know why my hair is consistently has blue flowers because of you they turn that persons favorite color when they think of me." Magenta says.

I pull her in for a kiss so she'd stop rambling.

"Can you tell me about your neck please?" I ask her.

Magenta's POV

My eyes widened when he asked me about my neck.

"I fell I'm fine Charlie really." I say lying but he knows that. "Don't lie to me Magenta please." Charlie says almost in tears. "I'm fine Charlie don't worry." I say wiping his tears. "I've noticed them since first year Magenta you only seem to have them during breaks so I'm gonna ask again." Charlie says now mad "I fell Charlie please belive me." I say now crying. "MAGENTA." He yelled.

I sat on the floor and balled up.

"I'm sorry." I say crying. "No Flower I'm sorry." Charlie says. "It's ok I'm fine I have to go see Nymphadora before she thinks I've gone missing." I say leaving his room.

Charlie's POV

I head down to follow her discreetly of course. I'm not creepy I swear. Her and Tonks sit by the black lake I'm far enough to hear them and not be seen.

"Nymphy he likes me back and he's kissed me twice." Magenta says excitedly. "Oh flower I'm so happy for you." Nymphadora says. "But I think it's about time I tell you about the bruises and where they come from." Magenta says.

I lean in more to take a closer listen.

"My dad he hits me and chokes me it was so bad when the Weasley's family Owl Errol came it was so bad Nymphy he accused me of trying to run away with Bill because the letter had been from him asking me to come over." Magenta says crying into her best friend's arms. "Oh flower it's gonna be ok." Nymphadora says hugging Magenta.

After hearing that I ran to meet with Bill in his room.

"Bill I know where the bruises come from." I say out of breath from running. "Stalking again Charlie." Bill let's out a sigh. "Besides the point big brother her dad beats her she got it worse when we sent Errol she got accused of trying to run away with you and beaten." Charlie says. "Charlie you can't stalk her forever." Bill says.

Magenta's POV

I come back from telling my big secret to Nymphy to see a mad Charlie in the common room.

"So your dad huh he hits you." Charlie says. "Are you stalking me?" I ask. "Not the fucking point Magenta and you know it. Charlie says. "I'm fine Charlie drop it." I say a little annoyed. "You have to tell someone." Charlie says. "There is nothing to tell he's not hitting me." I say lying through my teeth. "Alright then." Charlie says. "I'm gonna head to bed." I say nearly crying.

I walk to my room and fall into a troubled sleep.