Summer back together

Magenta's POV

I'm finally home with my sister and Remus Malia basically lives at the Weasley's house now.

"So Dumbledore says you want to work with dragons you and Charlie." Remus says. "I want to be a healer not just for witches and wizards but for magical creatures as well Charlie and I have raised one that's in the forbidden forest at hogwarts his name is toothless." I say in excitement. "Well there's a dragon sanctuary in Romania I could take you two If you'd like." Remus says. "Charlie would love that I'll go tell him now. I say in delight.

I floo to the Burrow to tell Charlie the exciting news.

"Gen what are you doing here?" Charlie asks. "I have exciting news." I say almost shouting. "What is it?" He says. "Remus said there's a dragon sanctuary in Romania and he'd take us to visit assuming your mom says yes." I say really fast.

We head back down the stairs to see what Molly thinks of it.

"Charlie you can go." Molly says. "Omg Molly thank you thank you." I say not containing my excitement.

I floo back home.

"Molly said he can come." I say jumping up and down. "Gen we have guests." Margret says. "Oh hi I'm sorry." I say sitting down. "You're Magenta?" The red headed woman says. "Are you a secret Weasley I don't know about?" I ask.

The red headed woman and everyone laughed.

"Every red head you meet isn't a Weasley and no I'm Lilly Potter." Lilly says. "The Lilly." I say excitedly. "I saved the world too." James says. "You're James Potter." I nearly shout. "I'm Sirius black." Sirius says. "Wait there's one missing James is prongs Remus is moony and your pad foot worm tail is missing." I say looking around for him. "It's just three of us now." James says. "Oh ok." I say about to leave. "Your sister tells us you have a thing for dragons and so does Molly's second son Charlie." Lilly says. "Yea he's the one who got me obsessed he's also my boyfriend." I say still can't shake that I'm talking to the Lilly Potter. "That's great the Weasley's are a great family Harry is over there now he's Malia's age." Lilly says.

Charlie comes through the floo network panicking.

"Charlie what's wrong?" I ask. "Ron he's sick again and he won't let anyone treat him only you and mum is panicking." Charlie says. "Let's go then." I say grabbing my things.

We arrive at the burrow and I run to My Ronny.

"Gen's here." Molly says to Ron. "Hi my Ronny here can you drink this for me." I say handing him the medicine. "Molly I've got it from here." I tell her. "Gen am I ever gonna feel better?" Ron asks. "Of course you will your my favorite Weasley." I tell him rocking him back and forth.

"Is he alright?" Bill says walking by. "He's fine he just wanted some Gen time." I say smiling. "Seems like everyone wants Gen time." Bill says laughing. "Hi Auntie Gen." Harry says. "Hi Harry what can I do for you?" I ask him. "Malia told me to call you auntie Gen because she calls you that but will Ron be able to play later?" Harry asks. "Yes of course but right now he needs some rest ok." I reassured him. "Ok." Harry says skipping off.

I continue to hold and rock Ron back and forth and give him medicine.

"You alright?" Charlie asks. "Shhh don't wake him up I just got him to sleep and I'm fine." I reassured Charlie.