A Trip to Romania

Charlie's POV

Remus took Gen and I to the dragon sanctuary here in Romania and it's amazing.

"Charlie look this one looks like toothless." Gen says excitedly. "I see Gen it's a Hungarian horntail." I correct her.

We pass a sick looking dragon and we all know Gen she has to help.

"May I?" Gen asks. "Sure." One of the dragonologist says.

Gen does her thing and feeds the dragon a healing potion that she's made and given to toothless. The dragon feels almost instantly better.

"Woah you're the elemental girl and the Weasley who Dumbledore has spoken to us about I'm Aurora." Aurora says. "Hi I'm Charlie and this is my girlfriend Magenta." I say smiling. "You can call me Gen and yes I am the elemental girl." Gen laughs. "We love to offer you both jobs of course when you both turn 17." Aurora says. "Really?" I asked. "Of course Hagrid and Dumbledore have said nothing but great things about you two." Aurora says. "Would this offer hold till after I graduate Hogwarts?" Gen asks concerning. "Of course you can finish your studies." Aurora says.

Remus Gen and I head back to our hotel.

"Dad." Gen says. (She calls Remus and her sister mom and dad) "Yea flower." Remus says. "Do you think I have what it takes?" Gen asks. "Of course I do I belive in you and Charlie." Remus says. "Thanks." Gen says. "Gen how about some exploading snap?" I ask her. "Sure only one game tho." Gen says.

After a few hours Gen finally won a game.

"Let's play chess." Gen says. "No you and Ron always win." I say sighing. "How do you think my Ronny always wins." Gen says laughing.

I kissed Gen on the cheek forgetting Remus is sitting there.

"It's alright Charlie Mary and I used to do that all the time." Remus says. "I'm glad my sister found you and her friends." Gen says. "Gen she wanted to bring you with us but war was on the rise and she knew you'd be safer with your dad than possibly killed." Remus says. "As soon as Mary left he beat me worse and said I'm the reason everyone leaves my mom then Mary." Gen says tearing up.

I hug her.

"One day you will be Magenta Marigold Weasley." I told her. "I'd love that." Gen says. "Funny I told Mary the same thing that I'd protect her and I'd make her Margret Dandelion Lupin." Remus smiles. "And you guys gave me the best niece I could ever ask for." Gen says. "Malia is bossy like her aunt." Remus says. "Poor Harry she bosses him around the most." I say laughing. "That's a Ravenclaw in the making she's logical bossy but logical." Gen says. "She's also manipulative Molly thinks she's the sweetest thing." Remus says.

Now it's the next day and Remus let Gen and I go to the sanctuary by ourselves.

"Gen, Charlie hey you guys." Aurora says. "Hey." Gen and I say in unison. "Ok so you two when you finish up school or when you turn 17 will head our new medical department." Aurora says. "You guys made a new department for Gen?" I asked. "Well it's for both of you I assumed you would run it together." Aurora says. "Of course we will." Gen says.

I take Gen's wrist and pull her privately.

"What is it?" Gen asks. "I'm thinking about coming here as soon as I turn 17." I express to her. "But Charlie what about school they said we can finish." Gen says. "But Gen it's our dream I don't want to wait." I said. "At least do a few months of 7th year." Gen says sounding like she's asking but really isn't.

We finally head back home from Romania.