Characters

Sirena & Frost

Sirena & Frost

Sirena is a striking she-elf with long, flowing silver hair that shimmers like moonlight against the backdrop of her ice-blue eyes, which sparkle with curiosity and determination. Her ethereal beauty is complemented by the lithe and agile frame, a testament to her years of training in both archery and swordsmanship. As a new Dragon Rider, she embodies a mix of grace and strength, with an innate connection to the magic of her Dragon Frost.

Frost, her majestic white ice Dragon with gleaming golden eyes, stands by her side, her presence both calming and empowering. Their bond is deep and unbreakable, forged in the fires of shared experiences and mutual trust. Together, they are a symbol of hope for the Kingdom of Liora, destined to play a crucial role in fulfilling an ancient prophecy.

Despite her talents and admiration she receives from others, Sirena often feels a known uncertainty in her stomach regarding her future. As the mate of Crown Prince Tarron, the weight of her expending role as Empress looms large, more so because she's never once been taught anything of the Court or Politics. She grapples with the expectations placed upon her and worries about her ability to rise to the occasion.

Tarron & Drago

Tarron & Drago

Crown Prince Tarron of Liora is a striking male elf with flowing blond hair that catches the light, giving him an almost ethereal presence. His fiery golden eyes are intense and captivating, reflecting both the weight of his royal responsibilities and the passion that simmers beneath his cold exterior.

Tarron is bonded to Drago, a magnificent red and white Dragon with radiant golden eyes. Drago's vibrant colors complement Tarron's fiery spirit, and together they are a powerful force representing the strength and determination in the face of adversity. The bond between the Prince and Dragon is evident in the way they move in sync during flight, their hearts and minds intertwined.

Despite his royal stature, Tarron often struggled with the expectations placed upon him. To those who do not known him well, he can come off as distant and aloof, a trait born from years of training to embody the perfect leader. However, everything changes when he discovers that Sirena is his destined mate. This revelation leaves him feeling confused and unsure of how to navigate his emotions. His initial reaction is to withdraw, unsure of how to balance his duties with his growing feelings for her.